Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I HAVE 2702 CAPS,  A LAPTOP AND A  WLC 5508 CONNECTED TO A 3560 G SWITCH.  AP'S POWERED FORM THE SWITCH.  FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES  THE WLC AND SWITCH IS POWERED FORM A UPS NOT PLUGGED INTO AN OUTLET.  EVERYTHING WORKS FINE ON MY LIVING ROOM TABLE  AP...

KWSEISER by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Has anyone experienced this problem on C9800L? please suggest %CAPWAPAC_SMGR_TRACE_MESSAGE-5-AP_JOIN_DISJOIN: Chassis 1 R/0: wncd: AP Event: AP Name: XXXX @~V Mac: xxxx.xxxx.xxxxSession-IP: x.x.x.x[5272] x.x.x.x[5246] Disjoined Unexpected DTLS ve...

SPKV by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've received an error "Deauthenticating station has left" in the Cisco WLC 2504. The issue was solved by rebooting the AP. Please find the attached logs for your reference. The client needs to know the RCA for the issue.   Regards, Vikram Mu...

FolksDo we have a way to indicate/show each AP physical location via WLC or some third part app? We have several tens APs and need to locate each locations in one site. we can do it manually, but it might not a good way. Looks like Ekahau has it? How...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Saludos gente,Tengo un problema con algunos AP.Currently I have a Cisco 3802i Controller AP, I am going to install one more AP, this is a 4800 (not controller), at the moment I connect the AP so that the controller recognizes it, it does not want to ...

HelloI have an AP model: AIR-AP1852E-B-K9, it was joined last week to my WLC model AIR-CT2504-K9 but i don't know why since 2 days ago it went off, disappeared from the "All APs List" , now is registered as "Not joined" in the Statistics-AP Join tab ...

Cisco AP.png