cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have a lightweight AP(AIR-LAP1131AG-A-k9) and i have a wlan controller (AIR-WLC2112-K). I want to incorporate an access control server.which type or version should i deploy?am thinkin of acs 5.1?do you have part number please?tx

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a recommendation by Cisco of the minimum number of gigabit ports, which is to be installed by the amount of AP associated with a controller 5508, for 150 AP is associated with a driver, you must install at least 3 gigabit ports?Please, we ne...

ganfossi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I use eap-fast on Cisco ACS to authenticate mobile carts. However, one a month I have to re-authorized those mobile carts. I seem like the mobile carts fail to authenticate in group every month; on some of them I have to re-authenticate every ...

Hi,I have a ISR with Mobile IP configured, one of its Ethernet interfaces is roaming. This mobile router also has a WLAN controller module in it.How do I go about setting up and configuring the WLC module and LAP for mobile IP, so that I can have Wif...

a.c.angel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a design guide or a set of best practice recommendations for a unified wireless network that needs to support an extremely dense client popluation?  For example, how would you design for a conference hall with 1000 wireless users?

Hi everyone,I have a challenge in configuring the wireless lan controller.The challenge am having is that after configuring the controller with the necessary parameters, the controller could not register any of the light weight APs.How will i configu...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got an SSID that I would like to send out to a public subnet (wifi for guests in the building) but because it's public i don't want to waste a lot of addresses.  So i'm considering a DMZ-type area for the clients to get a RFC1918 address with a ...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.I have a Cisco 2100 WLC with two access points 1130AG in different places. The system is working correctly, but occasionally one of the APs fails. They have the green led, but any client can connect, until I reset the AP with the optio...

Guys,I just want to know. Can I use the MAC Address Authentication without RADIUS server to join the SSID in my Aironet 1242?I am using Autonomous mode.Thank you very much for your attention.Regards,Edwin

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card