Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Just purchased and installed a Cisco WLC 2100. I am  getting the following message on the controller:Decrypt errors occurred for client 00:18:de:82:eb:57 using WPA2 key on 802.11b/gThe client is connecting but I am not getting a dhcp address.

Does anyone know what commands are run at the controller and/or AP level when WCS runs reports for utilization?  I'm trying to run those reports manually on a single AP.  I'd ultimately like to know how I can get similar information by using an SNMP ...

hii have a wireless controller module( NME-AIR-WLC25-K9) installed in a Cisco 2851 ISR, this setup is in my remote site, we are connected through MAN network. In our main office i have a cisco 4402 wireless controller. so whenever i install a AP in m...

Hello,I have two WLC4404  with version 6.x in the same VLAN, same mobility group, same SSID, same interfaces, of course, with different IP Address, just the Virtual IP Address is the same in both devices. Well, I cannot access via GUI the second WLC,...

I am using site survey (EKAHAU) to do survey of one of dormitory building.I am getting different strength of signals from different access points (Cisco LAP 1131 )My questions are:   Should I modify all access points to transmit at full power or leav...

Hello everyone,I've got myself two WIP 310 for testing within our local network. Using 3CX phone server the WIP310 basically work pretty well.Unfortunately I'm experiencing trouble with the devices WLAN handover. I've got six access points positioned...

hi all,i was reading d documentation for 1510 mesh aps , and it says 2.4ghz is meant for client access while 5ghz is for backhaul , i have a set of mesh aps that was ordered with 2.4ghz only , can i use this 2.4ghz for backhaul purposes since i dont ...

Hello everyone i need your help figuring out why i am not able to see the SSID please.************************************************************************version 12.3no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datet...

mhasabal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can't seem to find the image for upgrading a 1250 from LWAPP to Autonomous?Also do I need the upgrade tool? If so where can I find it? (No Controller)Please can someone point me in the right direction?Many Thanks.

jcomment by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes