cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a WLC 2112 working fine with several WLANs and interfaces. the ap-management and management interface are in the same vlan.I found a problem, the gui admin only works if my browser is in the same vlan as the ap-management and management interf...

Hi All,We have the Guest Access facility running on the CUWN and are starting to get reports of difficulties from a couple of Windows 7 users. One has an occassional problem with redirection to the web authentication page but a new one today just wil...

Just want to clarify :  when I look at the below output does it mean that "my wireless" is part of the roque SSID that the AP is seeing  or is  it part fo the configuration on the AP and is the AP's SSID ?(WiSM-slot4-1) >show rogue adhoc detailed 00:...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone deployed guest access with proxy servers? I am looking to have a guest SSID cross proxy servers so cannot deploy proxy settings with group policy and need it to be automatic.I have seen PAC, WPAD, DNS and DHCP may provide a solution but ha...

wynneit by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have revised this post.The inital EAP issue was that the client was rejecting the server certificate and it turned out to be a mis-spelling in the certificate on the ACS appliance, but now that this has been resolved I am getting the error that the...

What is the easiest way to track down a rogue AP to a switch port so that I can disable it? We have WISM and I we see the rogue  and that its on our wired network. I could not found the macs that was associate with the rogue AP on our switches. I fou...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if anyone has every used two1242s in bridge mode with both the 2.4 and the 5GHz radios as part of the link.  If so, would you mind sharing?If not, does anyone have any lab configs they would be willing to share?  This isn't for producti...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Given the setup where i have multiple APs (LWAPP) connected to a WLC and a radius server, whenever a host connects to say AP1,  when authentication occurs on the radius server, would the radius communicate with the WLC directly or with the AP?Sorr...

Hi ;           I am trying to implement PEAP authentication with ACS 5.1 and PEAP is working fine. I have two SSID's with peap authentication and i have two groups in AD. I need to map one ssid with one group and another SSID with the other group.I i...

HiI have a quaestion about a new AP association to secondary WLC.So, I have two offices, one of them are 18 AP and one WLC and the second office is two WLC and 10 AP's.THE WLC have the same software version installed.Suppose that all is configured we...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  didn't see a command in the list but is it possible to capture netflow on the WLC port.  I have configured 10 APs but the users are complaining about dropped connections during peak times and I'm trying to pin down the nature of the problem.Thanks...

tim.combs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I want to ask some questions: I'mexperiencing these serious problem: when i place a voip call with E66 the voice is seriously chopped.With 7921 the voice is ok.I'm using: WLC 4402 (vers 4.2.207.0) nokia Call Connector 1.60 on nokia e66, UCM 6....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card