Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am reading a section that says that when you change a power level from 1 to 2 for a specific AP, the power decreases by 50% ans so on. My question is: If FCC says that transmit power should not exceed 30 dBm (I guess that is power level 1 in the AP...

Hi,i'm looking for help, because i need  to configure an WLC2100, and i would like to know, if it's possible to  connect directly the ap's to the wlc, or i will need a switch, to be  between the wlc and ap's.I say this because, when i connect an ap t...

Hello,I am new to the whole what do you say... Internet jig. Does one have to have an internet provider such as AT&T or Cox or any other provider to get the Internet access I need, or can I just buy one of these Vallet things and be done with it?An a...

Hi,I saw a few discussions on WEBPASSTHROUGH and i need confirm the following.1- With WEBPASSTHROUGH can i redirect the users to a web page after they click the accept button?2- If yes, do i need to use internal, custom page or external server3- Do y...

sroberts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 14 1240s in a new building on campus. They are all powered by 3560G PoE switches. They all broadcase the same SSID and run the same vlan. Recently they quit showing the vlan and SSID in the configuration. I can still connect to the network and...

ldgilbert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1242AG Help

I am trying to configure a1242AG with 2 Vlans, Guest and Admin - there is an example paper by Cisco showing just this scenario but it doesn appear to work-  I was convinced the configuration is correct but the users PC cannot see either SSIDs - Guest...

KeithN123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running WCS 6 and WLC's at 6, wcs does not show cdp neighbours for the access points except on two access points (see attached image).One of the access points is a lwapp and the other is autonomous.  If I telnet to the switch and look at the cdp neig...

shocke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Yagi's, low loss cable, antenna outside, AP inside.When operating autonomous 1250 series in root/non-root bridge mode, can I use 802.11N radios? Is it supported?Or would it be better to use 1242's? This is for a customer, no time for testing, n...

bedge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some 1310 with integrated antenna and I would to install some of them as an access-point in indoor environment.I am wondering about which mounting kit choose to install it on a wall.Is it right to use the mounting kit with product code AIR-...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card