Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I am trying to share two vlans in two different contexts but when I try to add the same vlan in the second context I receive this message: “Interface Vlan15 cannot be allocated to context. Interface is allocated to another context in a diffe...

Is the authetenticacion LEAP compatible with a standard wireless network card running in a Windows XP machine (whitout Cisco Wireless Client Software, without Cisco Aironet Utility ).The Wireless Network is composed by WLC 4404, Cisco ACS.Thanks

We want to deploy wireless guest access in our office. We currently use an ASA 5505 for the firewall, UC520 with CE520 switch and 520 APs. We do not have a 526 controller. What I am looking for is a configuration guide of some sorts to implement t...

jwaters24 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have wireless network with 2 WLCs and I configured a guest access WLAN with web autentication.I would like to use a LOCAL authentications with lobby ambassador for guest users.Is there a way to create a user only once in one WLC?At the moment...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if i used 1250 as bridge mode can i used   Integrated BR1410  Patch Antenna  it provide 22.5 dbi gain my clinet request meAntenna :integrated  Flate plate  23 dbi

WLC (4402 and 2112) running version 6.0.188 is displaying the following error in the msglog.“*Dec 11 15:13:12.185: %USMDB-3-MSGTAG030: usmdb_apf.c:262 For information regarding Emergency image Version,Please refer Controller documents” The solution ...

i need to  mak a make  on wireless bridge quote  following is the specficiationRadio bridge With MIMO technologychannel size  5/10/15/20/40 MHZchannel selection i-DFStrasnmit power  -18dbm to 27 dbmSystem Gain up to 167  DB using 23 dBi Integerated ...

I have just upgraded my location appliance and WCS. However, I cannot get the Network Design  elements to re-synchronize. Keep getting message "A similar element was found in the Server. Please synchronize again to remove any disparities.". Controlle...

rcullum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had created the SSL vpn on cisco 2851 , and created ssl users using local database with privilege 15 ,these users are able to access everything . i want to restrict users to access some sites .can anybody tell me the procedure .Adavnce thanks...Nit...

I have a Cisco ACS version 4.0 and a Wireless Network with a Wireless Lan Controller 4402 version 5.2. The actual WLAN is protected whit WPA but I like to use the local ACS database for user authentication in the wireless network. Is this possible ?R...

We are using motorola canopy SM's and AP's.  For distribution to the end user we are using these piece of shit nanostation routers...they have little to no penetration.  If we wanted to establish a wifi hotspot within a thickly settled/dense area lik...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: