cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have some 1310 with integrated antenna and I would to install some of them as an access-point in indoor environment.I am wondering about which mounting kit choose to install it on a wall.Is it right to use the mounting kit with product code AIR-...

SeñoresNecesito agregar un nuevo SSID en una tarjeta WiSM de un 6500 con un nuevo segmento de red, cuales serian los pasos a seguir para realizarlo???Actualmente existe un SSID creado pero se necesita separar estas redes ya que no se quiere que los d...

alexluna by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My science teachers have a macintosh cart but they say they can only get 10 of the macs on at time onto the AP-1142N. We do not do authentication yet so is there some kind of limit-which I could not find anywhere.thanksGary

We are getting ready to go-live with a large (4 floor building, 300 badges) Vocera implementation and I was curious if anyone had an idea of what kind of dropped call rate/benchmark we should see?We have about 215 1142 access points split on 2 WiSMs ...

Hi,i'm looking for help, because i need to configure an WLC2100, and i would like to know, if it's possible to connect directly the ap's to the wlc, or i will need a switch, to be between the wlc and ap's.I say this because, when i connect an ap to a...

I can not figure out why I am unable to get the Aironet to authenticate the with the Dhcp server.Here is where I standI am able to ping the router from the Dhcp.Pc's are able to authenticate with the Aironet 1130 but, are not getting assigned ip addr...

Hi,Help, please.We have tree aironet 1400. Show command:antenna 1:ROM: Bootstrap program is c1410 boot loaderBOOTLDR: C1410 Boot loader (C1410-BOOT-M) Version 12.3(2)JA4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)......System image file is "flash:/c1410-k9w7-mx.123-8.JE...

Alizuno04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a WiFi environment with a WDS AP (local RADIUS) and about 10 infrastructure AP's. The WDS does LEAP authentication/fast roaming for the 7921G phones.Now I have to build up a new SSID/VLAN with 802.1x/PEAP/MS-CHAP V2 (on IAS) authenticat...

I have two 1141n APs.I have the first one configured as a root AP using the built in Radius feature (LEAP)I also have this thing configured using AES CCM.My clients are connecting to it with WPA2-Enterprise, getting 144Mbps. Perfect.The question is t...

I am installing 2 WLCs (AIR-WLC4402-50-K9) and 15 AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 to replace the existing wireless network which is made of standalone APs (AIR-AP1230B-A-K9). The current wireless users are on VLAN 308. This VLAN has 2 subnets: primary (164.56.146...

Hello everyone,Is  any way to manage multiple 1200 series autonomous APs in the same  (or similar) way that a WLC can?  Mostly configuration changes but management and monitoring ability would be nice.Thanks in advance.  All replies rated.

I'm having a weird issue.  I have two 7921's i'm trying to troubleshoot a problem for.  So let's say phone one is: 4000 and second phone is 4001.When phone 4000 calls 4001, 4001 when rings twice and the user picks up.  This is where the problem being...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks.I usually work with controllers, so am getting a bit caught with what should be simple but seems not to be. I have 2 x 1131 autonomous. I have VLAN 1 (Native), VLAN 10 and VLAN 20. I would like to broadcast SSID 10 on VLAN 10 and broadcast S...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card