cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC 4402 and WCS

Hi all,We have 3 WLC 4402 all with identical config and we have been using Lobby Admin to create guest accounts.Problem with this is that the guest account have to be created on 3 WLC.I have install WCS and want to know how to pull the 3 existing wlc...

r.robins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybody i am santosh , i have a cisco aironet 1310 running 12.4(10b)JA1 and c1310-k9w7-mx.124-10b.JA1/c1310-k9w7-mx.124-10b.JA , it was working fine but suddenly i found that it has gone to AP mode while all these days it was working in Bridgemo...

Hi,I am in the process of upgrading the software WCS 5.1 to v6.0.170.0...The OS platform is RHEL 5.1 Can you anyone guide me how to go about the software upgradation?....What are the prerequisitives?...What permissions are required?....In case some e...

minimintu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf I have a second WLC (4400 or 5500) I can use ACS to backend user accounts. This is fine for company users and when a WLC fails and the redundant one takes over it is still pointing at the same user database. The problem is guest access. The cust...

HELLO FRIENDS I HAVE A 7921G IP PHONE WITH THE BASE AND THE BATTERY, BUT WHEN SETTING UP AND FOUND MANY PROBLEMS AND DO NOT CONTINUE AS, and try connecting to Reuters DIFFERENT WIRELESS AND HAD NO LUCK AND THE 7921G fails to connect to the network bu...

I'm looking to migrate to Cisco Wireless.A WISM and 1140s are being considered.I've got a few automous radios, 1100s and 1131s mostly.I'd like to get started on setting up as much as can with what I've got. I've searched but not finding guides to sta...

westcare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,in cisco documents I find that is'd be better not to use untagged vlans but in all cisco examples management vlan and ap manager vlan are always untagged.What do you think is the best way use tagging?Also shuld be possible to use to different v...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5.2 implementation using a 4402 and WCS.  I am using a custom web-auth page just requiring email input and a "Submit" button.  I would like to log the email input and mac address of the wireless client, this could log to a simple text file o...

klein425 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good  evening,I  am contacting you for consultation, at our facilities are mounted Access Point  Model 1231 and Model 1242, which are connected to omni-directional antennas,  these antennas might suffer vandalism or theft, as I learned that I have br...

druiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card