cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to set up a web authentication disclaimer page for our guest wireless network. I have uploaded the files to both of our WLC4404 controllers with out a problem. I have tested the webpage from the controller after the down load and all the f...

dcosta963 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had configured Cisco  AIR-WLC2125-K9 Wireless lan controller using CLI , not configured with dhcp server only static mode.But I am unable to ping manage interface port -1. that port pingable from WLC not from outside. Where as I had already enabled...

Hi!Is it possible to see on older autonymous ap (1121) ifthey are missing MIC certificates ?Br

jening by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to create a network in which there are four bridges communicating wirelessly in point to point design(Two bridges on each end of the network which are the connected to Catalyst 3650 switches). I have achieved this design but when I ...

otubushin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a concern regarding the authentication in my network WLAN, we have a WLC - WS-SVC-WISM-1-K9, which we set up and has a SSID with the WPA parameters policy, WPA Encryption TKIP and Auth Key Mgmt 802.1. x. This authenticates with an ACS se...

Hello,I'll need to supervise a WCS (release 4.2.) remotely through SNMP.What mib can I use to get information such as CPU used on  the WCS, free  space HardDisc, number of AP, number of rogue AP, number of LWAPP tunnels , number of wifi users connect...

jabouaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,we have since a few days the WIP310 phone and some problems came with it.#1 the WIFI wizard (ver. 1.0.17)i am telling the wizard to select WPA2 as WIFI encryption. on the next page ask the wizard me to enter a passphrase to generate WE...

Hi!I've got 2 wierd problems using our 1142N APs I can't seam to solve.We are configured to have 3 WLANs. 2 of them are H-REAP, with a VLAN number depending on the building the AP is in. The last one is a Guest VLAN.First : When some APs are rebooted...

csdhr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying convert my AP from ightweight mode to Autonomous mode, i av already followed all the required steps but i am getting the following error messageson AP console: ERROR: Failed to extract from archive file tftp://255.255.255.255/c1240-k9w7-t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card