cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm using a WLC 4400 series with 1240_APs, the number of clients is set to 12 in the WLC configuration.My question is simple, what will happen to the 13rd client who try to associate the AP??Thanks

Dear AllI am trying to integrate the WLC with the Active directory. the wireless card on my windows professional is giving me "Validating Identity" and it is stuck there. I took some debugging on the client hopfully they are useful. I can ping th...

Elie Sbat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup my Cisco Aironet 1231 to have two ssids one for private and one for guest access to the internet only. I can set up the private ssid and get connected and browse the network fine. I cannot connect to the guest ssid get an ip and ...

timford56 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a good document anywhere that details integration between a WiSM and an ACS Version 5.0 for Authentication?

davep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a 2106 WLC with software version 6.0.188.0. I can happily see 1142n access points but I wanted to know if it supports 1010 access points? I have tried looking for the documentation but I have been unsuccessful, hope you can help! Ki...

I currently have an issue with a 7921G phone which authenticates with the access point ok but is showing DHCP timout on the phone itselfOur setup is as follows a Cisco 4400 Wireless Lan controller, a 4510 chassis based switch which supplys dhcp range...

Can someone explain to me why two grounding studs on this device as per Figure 2.2 ofhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1300/installation/guide/1300hig_book.pdfThanks,Mark

Hi,This is our current wireless configuration.  Our stand-alone AP's (1140 and older 1100's) are using Windows RADIUS authentication with WPA2/AES.  We would like to broadcast the SSID for our wireless since currently we are not.I have enabled the "S...

cnj_bucks by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several AP's throughout my facility. I am having a problem where a computer does not connect to the closest AP and therefore has slow performance. As far as I know the computers are set to to connect to whichever AP has the best signal strengt...

salterinc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am planning on buying a third party cert to install on a WLC. My question is, does the "Common Name" that I include on the request for the certificate need to be an actual public domain? This is just for a guest scenario and I dont want to u...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card