Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We're installing new 9800 WLCs and we have an issue with the AP discovery feature on Prime 3.9.The AP Discovery status stay in "Not Yet Completed", Telemetry failed and the AP count at "0" as shown below FYI, it works fine with all other WLC m...

Prime-WLC9800.png
LAN team by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a TFTP server in Azure VM and download the image from WLC. TFTP is pingable but when i intiate the downloading from WLC it says it is not reachable. In between i have Meraki MX68 FW and i have allowed all traffic. Diagram attache...

I was wondering if Daisy Chaining is supported on the Cisco 1562 APs? I found a reference that said Daisy Chain support for AP 1560 series was added since AireOS version 8.7.102.0. However, I wasn't able to get daisy chaining to work with two of my 1...

I am trying to setup a single SSID with multiple VLANS but I can't seem to be able to get it to work. I have no issue with a single SSID with a single vlan.I am running 5 AP2802I access points with one running Mobility Express. Everything is on the l...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have WLC5520 with original perpetual license, is that possible to add new license type (DNA subscription 3yr, 5yr ) i am wondering that WLC5520 Can mix the license between original perpetual and DNA license?and Another question, What license type ...

Hi guys, trying AP packet capture on the 9800 controller for the first time. Does it work with AP's in flex mode? I'm trying to start a AP packet capture on AP's running in flex mode, but getting a error: Error in Configuring Access point is not capa...