cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Mobility Express and AireOs are legacy and it seems that they will disappear with the EoL of Cisco 802.11ac APThe option for small networks is to migrate to EWC.Mobility Express and AireOs were great for those small networks and were very easy to man...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a 3504 & 5500 WLC,I have guset Wifi all set up. However, I am looking to set up a splash page for the Guest Wifi. I cannot find it anywhere?Our Guest authenticate via ISEAny help much appreciated

Hello Community! We have a highly secure environment with NAC on switchports. We need APs to use pre-provisioned(during staging) LSC certificates (same for DTLS encryption and AP Auth on the WLC) during 802.1x EAP-TLS authentication on the NAC switch...

Murinos by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RMA AP

Need to RMA an access point. Please let me know what info you need.Thanks,

crepeauj by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Users try to access a distant AP without connecting to a nearby AP.We are looking for the reason.CleanAir was monitored.Interferer Type is Continuous TX. I think it's not WiFi.Duty Cycle is 100%.It looks like this might be the problem.What action is...

IMG_0040 (1).jpg

Is there any legal or other technical reason why you can't flex connect an AP from Canada to a WLC located in the US? All data traffic will be locally switched at the Canada site. Something tells me Guest access can't be centrally switched.

We have a few device AIR-AP2802E which already install on office, a few of them sometimes problem like this : when someone already conecting to device, a connection on internet suddenly lost, and if some device want to connect to device, it's have DH...

mievta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card