Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have a client using 2x4402 WLC's, with 2xRAP(1520AG's),1MAP1(1520AG), 1 WGB(1310G) and 2xCCTV(AXIS) camera'sconnected to each of the MAP1 & WGB. we are using WLC Software code ver.5.2.157 for the 2 WLC'sScenario1: WLC(1/2)---SW---RAP1==...

hi all,For customer solution, I tried use WLC 526 with 5.2.157.0 (in release notes, local eap mentioned as new funkcionality, but when I configured it by WLC release 5.0 configuration guide - it doesnt work.from sh wlan <ID> command i always see that...

lukas.sura by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two 4402 and 23 1242AG. 4402s use 5.2.157.0 image. All APs resets often.In the Trap Logs there are a messages that APs disassociated previously due to AP Reset. Last reboot reason: operator changed 11g mode.It happens on both controllers with...

I was wondering what features are available from a managing and support perspective with the 4400 series WCS. I was specifically curious as to whether the WCS is able to identify serial number of Cisco AP's associated to it.

I'm getting an the following error on my workgroup bridge. And I'm not able to pass traffic across it. *Mar 1 00:03:29.665: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to up*Mar 1 00:05:48.860: %DOT11-4-UPLINK_DOWN: I...

ckuntzman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2100 WLAN with cisco catalyst 3750 switch. I have two vlan on the switch which are 10.x.x.x and 192.168.x.x. The 10.xxx network are on wireless client nd the 192.168.x.x are on the wire client.I can only ping there default ip addr of each vlan...

I have a guest wireless network through my controllers and am using WCS to manage the controllers. The problem I am seeing is when users are prompted to log in to the guest network they can either use the guest user account the lobby ambassador has ...

rtrees by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a client that what to put surveillance cameras in railroad carriages (I think that's what is cold, in English).He what's to put two cameras per carriage.And, above wall, he what's to connect each camera directly, by wired, to one Access Poi...

rcapao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a big problem I have 4 wlc 4400 series with wcs and I have performance test with consultant and he request from me ti measure delay & jetter from any tool taking into your consideration I have VOIP over wirelessyou fast replay is high...