cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to know if is possible that i can assign a static IP address on a wireless client even if it is located on another segment .Thanks

Hi all,I'm using some WiFi TDoA Point with Wireless Config (ASCT-LPB-E-K9) to implement a TDoA location area. All the Wifi network is based on WLC5500 and LAP1131AG - Do I need a license in the WLC for the AP integrated in the TDoA Point? - I would...

Hello It's Me Again ...I just configured a 4402 WLC and decided to plug in 2 APs to see if they would come up ... I got the following messages after I debugged the lwapp events ...(Cisco Controller) >Mon Jul 13 17:02:38 2009: 00:23:33:bc:73:10 Receiv...

Hi,I have a wlc2206 with a few LAPs, using web auth. It works fine, but sometimes logging in is denied, possibly because another client already used the credentials (concurrent logins = 1).Where can I see which users are logged in? I only found the ...

mvandorp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an installation with a WLC4406 and 10 LAPs. In one location there are 2 Access Points. How many wireless clients can be supported with those 2 LAPs?I cannot find any figures: I only found that a 4406 can support up to 2500 users. Given the ...

mvandorp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been looking for documentation on LDAP authenticated bind, except there is very little and the stuff that is there doesn't go into any detail. I was able to get authenticated binds to work properly but I wanted to ensure that it was all done ...

kylerossd by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was told that version 5.0 code for the 4402 was not good to run and unfortunately that was the code that came with the new WLC I am installing ... so I want to downgrade to 4.2.205, is there any thing I should know about doing this? This is ...

I created 2 SSID's on a Cisco1242. On the SSID manager page, Radioa and Radiog if I put multiple SSID i cannot see any of the SSID from my laptop. But if i give single SSID and select SSID1 then i can see that SSID. If i select SSID2 then i can see ...

shoju by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Each WLC on our network shows "Rogues on Wired Network" from the Summary screen, however, checking these can be time consuming due to the number of WLC's in the network.All of the WLC's are connected to a WCS so I was wondering whether a report for "...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured HREAP but not applied to any AP, My question is when i view the AP config i see the AP group name as none and for other ap as "group-default" can anyone tell me why am i seeing this??ThanksSum

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card