cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I have set up a 1130AG autonomou access point. My users are using Panasonic Toughbook touchpads. Most of my shops are working fine but one will not let users authenticate. I have them using RADIUS to a Windows 2003 server with WPA-TKIP. W...

i'm about to add several new controlers to my network and would like to use the Auto provisioning feature to help out.the only problem i have is i havn't got involved in setting up the DHCP on a the network that is managed by our server team so i nee...

Hi im having a discusion with a gaming admin about playing quake over wireless. He says that there is no delay with wireless compared to wired but in my studies ive found out about csma/ca as well as half duplex could someone explain how this works....

I've been running a small office with an 851W wireless router for over a year without issue. However, recently I have been having intermittent (every couple days) issues with the wireless. Specifically, connections via wireless can no longer route ...

steve by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I want to make my wireless place into different network. So i define the 3 internal dhcp scope inside WLC. My WLC LWAPP set to layer 2. My problem is, the clients are not able to get the IP address into WLC dhcp scope. Please help me what ...

A certain group wants to install 26 1231 wireless access points in a small building. Each will be a stand-alone DHCP server and there is no wireless controller. This scheme would appear to create many problems, like mutual RF interference. Can I expe...

8r-murphy by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for the realworld recommended AP spacing for the outdoor 1522 series radios, in order to carry voice. I believe 500 to 600 foot spacing pattern would be a minimum with 20 percent trees within the 2 square mile area.

swensonj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The IAS policy to authenticate users (we have one for VPN and another for wireless), will stop at the first policy that matches the user to the group even though the NAS port type is set to IEEE 802.11. Users were telling me that if they were removed...

shh5455 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts,I'm trying to upgrade our WISM from 4.1.185 to 4.2.176 and want to know if i need to upgrade the bootloader version as well. I can't see a bootloader for 4.2.176 but there is one for 4.2.205.0 Boot.

Okay I have a WiSM with just one WLAN defined on a local segment.I am trying to install an AP across the WAN and leverage HREAP. The AP gets a local IP no problem but the WAN tunnels the WLAN segment from the controller back to the HREAP AP.What do I...

Hello, I want to know if the air-wlc-2125-k9 support an air-ap1252ag-a-k9 ap.Also I want to know the main diference between air-wlc-2100 and air-wlc-4400.Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card