Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Running 4.1.185 in production with older Spectralink phones (NetLink i340/h340) - all is well. When I upgrade my backup controller to any 4.2 release (4.2.176 is the latest tried), SpectraLinks quit working - "No GW Response". This usually is a mul...

I need clarificationWhen using WCS 4.2 software can you use this license "WCS-PLUS-500" for location tracking with the 2710 applianceor do you use the "WCS-APLOC-500"?Can you mix PLUS and APLOC licenses?ThanksMark

Looking for an simple config example for PTP Bridge mode and do not require AP functionality. I have two AIR-BR-1310G-E-K9 and intend to replace an ethernet circuit provided by a carrier. In terms of how the PTP looks, two buildings are literally 20m...

Hello,not sure wether this is a bug or not but when running 'show dhcp leases' on a WLC4402 (running 5.2.157.0) I get something like this back:(Cisco Controller) >show dhcp leases MAC IP Lease Time Remaining00:21:6b:c2:f...

I read that the WLC provides basic guest user provisioning portal, while the WCS has a full-featured user guest provisioning portal.How does the portals between the two differ from each other?

I live in the region covered by the ETSI regulatory authority and I have a question regarding the maximum Tx power setting of am 1131 AP.The cisco documment "Channels and Maximum Power settings for Cisco Autonomous Access Points" shows a maximum Tx ...

Hi all,I've got 7940 phones.I've alredy converted some to P0S3-08-11-00 of the SIP kernell. (I can go ton any other version whithout any problem)It works fine but in english, and I need to convert them in french.In The settings, Localization (7), It ...

bertrandc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, is it possible to set up aguest vlan on my wlc, I have seen another solutiion from nortel, where users associate, then get directed to a web page for authentication, then once they put in a password its allowed, is this possible, or do i need...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card