Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are setting up Tacaacs to a WLC 4404 , but we are getting the following message on the WLC when we try and go through the management IP using tacaacs. Anyone seen this b4.Jan 29 13:23:28.012 ews_auth.c:2107 EMWEB-1-LOGIN_FAILED: Login failed. ...

I am planning to split AP's between 2 WLC's. Also need to configure DHCP option 43, since the Management and AP-Manager interfaces will be on a different VLAN than APs.Is Option 43 going to overwrite the primary/secondary controller configuration on ...

r.roudi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why does the WLC map the DSCP to the LWAPP's 802.1p field when the LWAP does NOT understand this field in the LWAPP data unit? In fact, the LWAP does NOT mark this field for frames going towards the WLC.Also, why does the wired switch bother with 802...

Hi all,I want to start streaming multicast video across wireless. Lucky for me, the stream isn't of too high bandwidth (100-200 kbps). However, it is multicast based so: UDP packet streaming, no ACK mechanisme.Our setup is completely WISM based.Howev...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,Can anyone tell if i can connect a Access Point (AIR-LAP521G-E-K9) and a Controller (AIR-WLC526-K9) to every kind of Cisco Switch (Catalyst 29XX, Catalyst 35XX, etc...) or only to Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series.Thank you very much f...

Hi all,I have two AP1240 on remote office, which is connected to company headquarter by WAN. AP's were converted from standalone to lightweight mode without problem, but they now cannot join WLC, which is in company headquarter. Degug lwapp on WLC sh...

I have a 1242ag w/ ios 12.4(10b)JA. Clients drop connection and get long delays when working on wireless A or B. I have recieved errors on the ap "maxretries" is there an ios update or procedure guide I can follow to help with my problem? I have set ...

mkxx111 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP 500 ( AP 520G )

Hi, I do not know if I got this right but could someone provide a link that explains what the differences are between Autonomous AP and Lightweight on these models, and if autonomous can become lightwaight and vice versa by using different codes i...

I friends I have a Cisco ASA 5520 with an AIM Card (IPS), I have enable the IPS, but It is not working properly because I enable the skype and MSN signatures ( and I put the block inline connection, and TCP reset connection), but all the PCs can logi...

r.barba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I will start off by saying that i only have experience with small - scale (2106 WLAN Controller)unified wireless network setup. So, i was wondering what factors do i need to take into consideration while setting up a Medium - Large scale Unified w...

sdeva1986 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card