Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a lot of AP1231G APs that are due to lease refresh soon. We will likely be buying lightweight 1232AG radios to replace them.Some of these have antennas in very hard to reach places. How critical is it to replace the antenna for the 5 GHz band...

mikeharpe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I come this weird error when PS3 connect to UC520W Wifi.PS3 version 2.53UC520W IOS 12.4(22)TDoes anyone know what causing this and how can I solve it ?000193: Dec 22 23:14:23.151: %DOT11-7-AUTH_FAILED: Station 00XX.XXXX.XXXX Authentication f...

Dear All,I need to manage all Cisco 1010, WLC 4402, AIR-LAP 1242AG. Is there any softare available with which I can do Monitoring (with alerts) and management of all these devices. Please help and thanks in advance.

Hi,I have questions regarding the C1250 AP.-What are the POE power requirement for the AP and will the Cisco 3560 and 4900 have the correct POE power to support them?-Also, do I need power injector for using in-line power from the switch? Another wor...

Hello!!!I have 3 phones 7912 not join the network. I have another 14 equals that connect smoothly. My network settings are: 2 Controllers 4402, 1131AG APs, location 2710 and WCS. The access configuration of voice is MAC filtering and the phone config...

slandeira by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i'm in trouble with downloading the demo version (30 days trial) of the WCS software.I successfully received the e-mail with the 30 day trial license which says my producty name is AIR-WCS-WL-DEMO-K9 file.Then i logged in in cisco.com with my...

We've recently removed several standalone AP1131AG's and replaced them with LAP1131AG's and 2 4404 WLC's. We had a couple of 7920 wireless phones that have now stopped working.I tested one with a regular AP1131 and got it working, updated the firmwa...

Hi,Is there any way to configure a WAN controller (4402) to send an email alert if one of the associated Access Points (1242AG) should go quit broadcasting? I'm setting up several sites and I need to know if any of them goes down.Thanks very muchThe...

I have a wireless link running at 5.4GHz over a city centre, it is only around a distance of 30m. What antennas are going to run this very short link with no problems?(Gain levels etc are obviously an issue).There is also an issue with the weather, ...

Folks -I am trying to find a wireless bridge that can be used to connect clients that do not have a native wireless radio to the wireless infrastructure. For example, some of our medical devices only have serial ports, so a serial->wifi bridge woul...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes