cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 1252 AP and we are trying to support N standard. For some reason the SSID is not broadcasted on the N. When looking at the client, we only see a/b/g but not n. Is there special configuration or hardware configuration needed to suppot N?The an...

fashour by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Aironet 1252g setup and I have 2 PCs using linksys N adapters connecting to it. Speed is comparable to G. Is there something special I should be doing to improve the speed. I setup the AP within line of site and only about 50 feet away...

j_Pearcy00 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Have just put the QoS configurations on the WLC for a Voice WLAN and Can see that the Phone is setting the QoS Marking on frames from the 7921G to the WLC with the following : QoS Control Priority: 6 (Voice) (Voice) Ack Policy...

I have one WCS running 3.0.101.0. Currently there are few WLC's(inturn supporting Cisco 1010 AP's) associated with it which are running 3.2.150.6 and 3.2.195.10. I have one more WLC which is running 4.2.61.0 which is not getting added in WCS. I came ...

I have a demo kit that includes a 2106 WLC and 2 1252 WAP. I have configured the WLC correctly (I think) and the 2 WAP can contact the WLC when they are plugged directly into the WLC and I can connect my laptop wirelessly. I want to move the WAP's ...

ryanrock by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently running both a WCS appliance and a windows server WCS on version 4.2.62.11They are managing around 1000 AP's that are in a Hospital environment. They are using Vocera badges.The controllers are all running v4.2.61.0What are my best u...

pic_whizz by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I will make an abbreviation report about my case. My WLC 4402 was running 4.0.217.0 version. There are 18 access point work with local. It's work fine.To a new project, we will add a access point 1522 and others 1242 to extend the range t...

rezende.c by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I need some inputs so as to is this can be done, I have a Lynksys wireless setup in my Office,1. I want to know which user is connected to the wireless2.What is the signal str...

I have two Cisoc AP 1131's. One is upstairs and the other is downstairs. I am getting complaints from users that they are getting dropped from the wireless network and sometimes a user upstairs may connect to the WAP downstairs. Is there a way to con...

gbarden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading the controllers from 4.2.61 to 5.2.157 (with intermediate 4.2.176 upgrade) I was not able to change the name, or any other parameters of a newly joined 1242 LWAPP. There were no error messages, it just didn't work. I finally fixed it ...

crcooley by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes