cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

The upper management of my institution has chosen to purchased wireless equipment from ruckus wireless (ruckuswireless.com). We are unhappy about this, but I am asking if anyone here has had problems, conflicts in supporting your Cisco WLAN with thi...

burgessf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to find the right model number to fit this need...- The client wants a (Cisco Catalyst 3560) with 24PS EMI switch, 24 ports, EN, Fast EN, 10Base-T,100Base-TX + 4 X SFP (empty), 1U, PoE, rack-mountable - We'll be using the Cisco 1252 with both ...

Hi, I am having problems with the coverage of a 1300 access point with a external 12dBi antenna.Basically that i need to know is how much distance (in meters) a 12dBi antenna should cover in a open space from the base.thank you

Hi There,I have 4404 WLC running 5.2,I have connected this WLC to a switch using LAG.My AP and WLC are on seprate segment.For illustration i can say Controller is on 192.168.50 and all my ap are on 142.240.83.0,Now 35 of my ap's connect to controller...

prabhjots by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I am making plans to convert my wireless network from 802.11b/g to 802.11g only. I've done a fair amount of research and have discovered that there is a 66% performance hit when running mixed b/g mode compared to a stricty .g network. This i...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friend.I have a solution of 44 APs Cisco 1131 AG, and I have 2 WLC 4402, In both WLCs I have been configured 6 WLAN for each service that I have. All these WLANs don't have to make a SSID Broadcast, I wan to bind the SSID, but when into the WLAN c...

r.barba by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card