cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We've recently removed several standalone AP1131AG's and replaced them with LAP1131AG's and 2 4404 WLC's. We had a couple of 7920 wireless phones that have now stopped working.I tested one with a regular AP1131 and got it working, updated the firmwa...

Hi,Is there any way to configure a WAN controller (4402) to send an email alert if one of the associated Access Points (1242AG) should go quit broadcasting? I'm setting up several sites and I need to know if any of them goes down.Thanks very muchThe...

I have a wireless link running at 5.4GHz over a city centre, it is only around a distance of 30m. What antennas are going to run this very short link with no problems?(Gain levels etc are obviously an issue).There is also an issue with the weather, ...

Folks -I am trying to find a wireless bridge that can be used to connect clients that do not have a native wireless radio to the wireless infrastructure. For example, some of our medical devices only have serial ports, so a serial->wifi bridge woul...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I have done a fair bit of reading into PEAP, IAS, 802.11x and so on.This is the part I am confused with - I wish to have multiple VLAN's one for each of year groups. Can I force VLAN assignments using IAS / PEAP authentication using the ...

Hi,I have a Cisco WLC 2112 and I am trying to set it up to pull the DHCP addresses from my DMZ on my firewall. Does anyone know of or have a simple config to get this up and running?Thank you.

we have 300 AP's in our site. 225 1230's b/g and 75 1220 b. Do the devices connecting at b only slow down all devices that connect to an AP? Also, is there a way to check if you are reaching the capacity of your WLAN?

broow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than I could cast their eye over the config of our cisco aironets as I have been told "they may be insecure".Wireless access is active directory integrated so users logon with their active directory user...

Hello,I've configured 2 VLANs on cisco 1200 AP. One native (vlan 1) and tagged with vlan 2 tag. I created DHCP pool and i don't get IP address for encapsulated VLAN while i do for native.My configuration:Building configuration...Current configuration...

Hi fella,I have a problem with this Cisco 1100 AP, LED Light said: Red-Green-Redhere a link @ http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1100/installation/guide/110h_c6.htmlI tried to obtaining IP Address from AP, no response IP Address fr...

I changed the region of the controller from Greece to UK which required a reboot. When rebooting all of the APs came up except for one AP. I tried to shut/no shut the port multiple times as well as wipe the the port config and re-configured it to t...

jb6846 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card