Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currenlty running WLC version 4.1.171. For authentication I'm using Microsoft IAS. I was able to get this to work by using Web Authentication but I want to use 802.1x w/ PEAP. I've been researching this and most of the documents talk about ACS...

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Please help me to find a cisco wireless product that have two antennas modules on board which I can configure independently.I mean something like this:#conf t#int Dot11Radio0 0and#int Dot11Radio0 1But I need that both can work on 2.4.Not one - ...

sergioser by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI hav econfigured 11 Wlan on Cisco 4404 Controller and DHCP pool for each WLAN, and 2 SSIDsa) ABCD_Guest -- to connect guestB) ABCD_INTERNAL -- contains 11 WLANS ( how can I get DHCP IP from these each wLANs from different pools based on the pa...

sudeesh12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single controller on a number of different sites with all the controllers having the same mobility group name. Is best practice to have the RF network-name the same on all controllers as well or should I have a different RF network-name per ...

Hi, I'm following the migration steps describing the upgrade of WLSE to WCS. As described, I insert the cd, login as administrator via console, reload the box, then nothing happens, while it should install, reload and eject the cd. the page I'm fol...

Hi friends,i've got 10 1520 Mesh AP's along with 2 1240 LAP, and 1 air-wlc4402.All of my AP's are in one VLAN, which is VLAN xxx, My configuration is L2 LWAPP.Problem is controller is not detecting 1240 AP's, although the 10 1510 AP's are working fin...

Started playing with Wism module and WLC. Before deploying, I upgraded an 1121ap to lwapp firmware. Configured DHCP option 43 and connected AP. In a continuous loop, the AP will associate with WismA and disassociate soon after and will never remain a...

I want to test PKC in our office in a roaming scenario.Does Cisco have any AP's or LWAPP's supporting this feature?If I would like to use cisco 4400 WLC what are the AP's that I can use for testing PKC feature?

tadepalli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 4404 WLCs with WCS. I have a WLAN set up to authenticate to a MS IAS Radius server. Users are authenticated using their Active Directory username. I want to set up multiple WLANs and restrict which user can connect to which WLAN, or I can...

My customer uses an administration application that appears to be using IPX. We had found that using 3com APs in the original network, this applications works fine. I installed a new network totally cisco where we have Cisco1242 APs and a WLC 2106. T...

Hi,We have recently installed a WLC526. We have an issue whereby the unit becomes unpingable via its management address and wireless connectivity is lost untill the unit is rebooted. This will happen every few hours. Console connectivity is unaffe...

My configuration is 2 4404 WLCs, version 4.2.130.0, with WCS version 4.2.97.0. We have a guest WLAN set up to do Web Auth to a TACACS server and the local WCS database. I am trying to find a document for this version of WCS that gives minimum brows...

Dear all,I need some basic guidelines on how to make WiSMs redundant. Whilst I understand about mobility groups etc.. I seem to have problems with the basics.Q: Do I need to configure both WiSMs with the applicable WLANs or do the WLANs only need to ...