Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a wlc 4402 (IOS 4.1.185.0) with a few LAP1131 associated to it.All the APs are located in different cities (one per city) and every AP is connected to a trunked Fa0 of an 877 router, that provides to the APs its IP address as well as the IP a...

Greetings, i need to service 13 access points and provide load balancing between all connected AP's.Fault Tolerance isnt a concern at present hence my reasoning below.I looking at specifying two 4402 Controllers with the 12 AP License and configure t...

I have several 1130AG LWAPP's running 12.4(13d)JA connected to a contoller running 5.0.148.2 SSID's are broadcast - usually no problem.However, I've noticed that several different vendor wireless cards cannot see both SSID's.Running a wireless captu...

jmmerritt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have one servers running WCS v4.2.62.11. It is a Window server 2003 R2 standard edition service pack 2. I am currently going to patch Microsoft vulnerabilities patching on it. Is it going to impact WCS? Anyone has encountered installing Micr...

In the GUI of a 4402, I have 2 - one way deny rules for http and https traffic.If I block 1 way, do I have to block the other way too?If so, why?Thanks!

svillardi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1310 that I need to convert to autonomous IOS mode. For this I have the 1310 connected to a 2100 WLAN controller. The problem is when I run the config ap tftp-downgrade command the ap returns the following error messageexamining image...%Err...

l.cantrell by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site customer with a Cisco WLC 4404 and 1130 Access Points. They are using SpectraLink wireless phones with no probem for about 6 months. Recently, there is about a 1 second latency when using the IP Phones. NetStumbler is seeing vari...

rlortiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: