cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Yesterday we installed the new WCS version wih a customer, and they are now running into problems when applying a template.When they change something in the AP configuration and try to save or apply, they get an error message telling them the they ar...

koksm by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to migrate 44 IOS AP configured with static IP address. Current customer AP network is 10.10.3.0/24 for 43 devices and 10.10.4.0/24 for 1 AP device. Customer now doesn't have ,unfortunatly, a dedicated mgmt network and they don't want to cr...

dconia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am having an issue with a WiSm module running 4.1.185, where connectivity to the blade is very intermitent, it connects for about 10 minutes and then dies, the only way we get it back is by cold starting the module by pulling it out of the c...

Hello everyone. We have recently migrated from Autonomous AP's and WLSE to LWAPP and Wcs/Wisms. I have been looking at the alerts with Rogues and have a question - im sure its been answered before but I didnt find what I was looking for so far - What...

Hi all I have install the AP 1131AG and set security WPA-PSK, I found problem that some notebook connect to AP for 3-4 minutes,and then disconnect,reconnect,disconnect.Please recommend me.Thank you.

apirachat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do you have to put both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz antenna's on a 1250 series Access Points to get maximum efficiency??, especially since it is a dual radio device.

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to Backup the configuration of my WLC`s with the WCS but the task ends with a failure message like this "Failed for some devices" and only 3 of my WLC`s are backuped.Is anybody know haow can i troubleshoot that ? Why is the backup stoppi...

gariusmar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WCS v.5.0.56.2 running on a converted WLSE. My alarms and events are showing the wrong time, they are 5 hours off. I went into the console of the WCS and verified that the hwclock and date are set right within it and they show the correct ti...

bayj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got Cisco Wifi Controller with 1300 Access Points working with TACACS+.We have 7920 and 7921 wifi phones. Initiallty, everything worked fine, but today I noticed that 7920 phone do not authenticate. I looked through Controllers logs and found this:...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card