cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,We are planning to deploy Cisco Catalyst 9800-L controller with a mix of different model access points: new Catalyst 9162, Aironet 3800s and Aironet 3700s. - On the controller datasheet it says that in order to connect access points, DN...

M Tech by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,our company has bought 4 APs AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 and 4 smart licenses CON-SNT-ARAPIEK9.We need to attach these APs to our WLC 2504. Is it possible? In download page we have no option to download LWAPP firmware for AIR-AP2802I-E-K9.How can we downl...

Resolved! 5520 - Broken SSO

Hi,I have recently broken the SSO between 2x of my 5520 wlc's. As confirmed with previous members of this forums the standby controller reboots and disables all the ports. Effectively now I have 2x stand alone controllers which is what i wanted. Howe...

Hi All,I'm hoping you can advise here. We have 2x 5520 wlc's in an SSO pair. I've tried to replicate breaking the SSO pair and what would happen in GNS3 however, gns3 doesn't seem to support redundancy in the wlc. So am looking for advice form someon...

I'm configuring a WAP581 how single AP. I'm doing a test with the following configuration: wireless 1 clear text, wireless 2 clear text.After completing no GUI access to AP management. IPADDRESS of AP 192.168.250.5/27.My computer is on the network 19...

Can i configure both Flexconnect and Local APs on the same WLC? WLCs available are 5508 and 5520. Need to move some APs from an existing WLC (being decommisioned) and available licencing capacity is on WLCs currently configured for Local APs

ritchie65 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wondering how to enable wireless client to access the WMI of C9800 as one of the SSID is belongs to IT infra where the IT staff would like to access the WMI of C9800 via GUI and SSH Many Thanks, Darren

jaiwaei36 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've noticed that Prime doesn't seem to know when an AP connected to a 9800 WLC disconnects and reconnects. If the AP stays offline for a long time (Several hours) Prime eventually discovers this, and generates an alarm. As if there is a background j...

We are using WLC 2504 and our five APs (AIR-CAP1602I-C-K9) dissconnects frequently. Erros are pasted below.Please help Fri Oct 11 10:15:30 2019AP's Interface:0(802.11b) Operation State Up: Base Radio MAC:dc:eb:94:22:b8:70 Cause=Radio interface reset....

Hi,I have new request which I'm looking for your guidance and advice, as I don't have that much experience in wireless.  the request details as below:we need to provide internet for specific persons located in different locations, this internet acces...

Will I have any problems with WLC if I don't buy this license?Wireless Cisco DNA On-Prem Essential, 3Y Term LicAre there any requirements if I'm not using DNA?I want to order C9120AXE-E model AP, friends said this license is required but nobody knows...

Fernandes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card