cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team ,I would like to request your help with access to the Cisco Collector server administration.From the web portal I can access it correctly, but when I try to access it locally, it does not allow me to access.Version: Common Service Platform Co...

Hello,we have Cisco 2500 series controller:Product Version.................................. 8.2.166.0Bootloader Version............................... 1.0.20Field Recovery Image Version..................... 7.6.101.1Firmware Version....................

divas80 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been assigned to try to recover a previous installation that was never completed. I have no doc or can contact the company who started the work....There are 4 5520 controlers , 2 dell servers and a bunch of Antennas.I am use to the merak...

CedricR by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  WLC 9800 17.6.4 How we do configure Mobility Group on a WLC HA setup?  We have two units of WLC configured as HA with RMI+RP, thus we manage WLC on a single WLC active ip address & config is auto replicated to standby WLC.  Is peer mobility ...

Hello,On cisco aironet 1830 mobility express ther is something i don't understand ....When i declare a wlan on the vlan&firewall screen i configure "use vlan tagging" it ask me "Native Vlan ID" and "Vlan ID".I well understanding "Vlan ID" but i don't...

jmb09 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I've been searching for the past few days and I haven't found anyone with this specific issue I'm facing. I received a Cisco 2811 with an NME-AIR-WLC6 and 4 AIR-LAP1142N after doing a refit.I've configured the 2811 and the WLC the correc...

Dear Cisco Community,I have deployed 2 APs of model AIR-AP1832i-E-K9 on a client network but the Aps are not joining the controller. WLC Model is 2504 and Software version: 8.0.121.0DHCP is enabled on the network as well as option 43. WLC is reacheab...

Tosin Ola by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,  On Cisco Prime Infra we can see XOR type in Radio Type , What will be the purpose of that and how we can compare with other radio types. Secondly if I want to change their Radio Type of WLC , the below mentioned menu is blacked out. Can ...

DEV1389_0-1663249874387.png DEV1389_1-1663250022567.png
DEV1389 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wondering is anyone has an idea of the planned 17.3.6 Release Date?  We just received 80 9120 v07, which apparently have new hardware in them that requires new drivers only in 17.3.6+.  I know there is a Beta version, but don't really want that in pr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card