cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a tough time with setting up the "Network Routes" on our 4402. I am trying to add our ohter subnets but I get the "gateway needs to be on the service port" message?My Service Port interface is on a dot 3 so why when I add a dot 8 to the "...

We upgraded our controler to ver 5 to cure an issue where the 1250 APs would not turn their radios on. The upgrade seemed to cure that issue but it looks to have come back. Has anyone seen this situation before. I am going to look at this in our lab ...

Setting up a 1400 wireless brige. The root and non root sides have linked using the internal antenna. From the Root bridge I can ping the NON root bridge and a laptop attached to it but I cannot ping back to the root bridge or the network from the no...

I would like to know what type of external antennas can i use with the AIR-AP1252AG.Can I use one 12dBi (AIR-ANT24120) antenna in the 2.4Ghz Radio and one 6dBi (AIR-ANT5160V-R) for the 5Ghz radio?.thanks

Why when you change the hostname on a 1410 that is configured as a bridge, do you lose your dot11 association with the other 1410 bridge?

wadebrand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI'm trying to deploy a WLC 4400 with several LAP1131 but I have problems: the APs can't join the controller.Before starting this conversation, I have read the documentation, set DHCP option 60 and 43 with appropiate values, checked that I...

telecodi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLANs in Wireless

I have a network with 3 VLANs 192.168.72.X (Native), 192.168.100.X (Voice), 200.15.110.X (Data). Voice is based on CME running on a 2851 router. I have one WLC 2106 and 5 AP 1242. There are 6 switches Catalyst 520. I can't find what I'm doing wrong...

Hi,i have a WLC module inside a 2811 router. everything is working (ap connecting, administration) except traffic from WLAN is not leaving the wlc to the router. The wlc is sending the dhcp packages to the default gateway (asa5510). See file wlc_dhcp...

TLS

hii have WLC-WCS-1020 WAP -ACS applaince 4.2 -AD_DC and CA the Controller was configured i wanna to deploy TLS can you help me to explain the right way to migration the AD with ACS and how to configure the TLS certificates.please advice

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card