cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are getting a ton of snmp "cold start" traps. About every minute or less. I even took the statement out of the configuration to stop the device from sending those traps but they're still coming. I used the "no snmp-server traps enable snmp coldsta...

Authentication to ACS working okay.Clients are unable to obtain an IP from DHCP.DHCP server is configured on a dynamic interface but is on a different subnet located in a branch office. DHCP scope is running on a 4500 switch in the branch.Is it prefe...

Hi I have a Integrated WLAN Controller interface card in my 2800 series router which is capable of supporting 6 AP's. I want to do location tracking with these 6 AP's. I have my WCS system, but am going to purchase the location appliance as well. How...

Hello,I have several customers who have problems setting up Zebra QL220 Plus printers on their Cisco Wireless network running 1231ag ap's. These printers are "passive" devices which do not actively send data. If you setup the printers with dhcp, th...

jamiec by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a reauthentication problem which was fixed by the hotfix reported on http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=885453. The hotfix repairs a compatibility issue between MS PEAP and "third party radius servers" (i.e. ACS).I could successfully login in ...

I have a new 526 controller and 521 LWAPP. I'm using cisco catalyst PoE 3560g switches and I'm having problems trying to associate the access point with the controller. There is limited documentation and it seems to require a 520 express switch. I'm ...

i have 400 1242AG cisco access points, they can run 2.4 and/or 5ghz. im guessing due to the dual radio nature of MIMO on N that the 1242ags will not in any way support the completed 'n' draft spec.

meggerman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy,I have this architecture for web-auth:2 WLC4402 in failover with release 5.0.148, ACS 4.1 like AAA server and a SUN like LDAP server.Someone knows wich is the right configuration on the WLC for the web-auth with LDAP (the guide 5.0 doesn't wor...

Can anyone help me to upgrade the autonomous access point to light weight mode?AP : Cisco 1120 Should i give controller credentials ?I have tried with Upgrade Tool and it is not happening,Also i am not getting any error.Can anyone help me quickly ?Re...

Hi All,One of our clients has got a 1200 cisco AP which is their only way of connection the network (no RJ45 cabling is present in their office). They are complaining about the slowness of their network, so first I thought that it is simply a problem...

attish120 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card