cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we are using the Secure Service Client in our WLAN. Now we have some ethernet clients that we want to connect to the WLAN through a WGB. I'm now looking for a WGB where we can install the secure service client on. Does anybody know such a solution...

I have a 2700 series location appliance running version 2.1.42.0, I know it's an older version but my controllers and WCS need upgraded as well. Putting that aside, I recevied an error in WCS that I have reached the max of 2500 tracked elements. Does...

bmarms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From WLC,the some of APs up time is quite different(vary several days).No power loss on POE switches or reboot APs.Any reason/suggestions?

pt_wang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I heard from a Cisco sales rep that WCS could dynamically move AP licenses in the event that a WLC fails. For example, a client has 3 100 AP WLC's and all of them are at AP capacity. If one of them fails, WCS would move it's "AP licenses" to anothe...

klein425 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am having 3 nos of AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9,I have configured successfully with WLC,but one problem I am facing with one LAP ,out of 3 two LAPs are working fine.Which are 4.0 ver,all the interfaces are showing up,but in one of the LAP ,it show only f...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a :01 WCS ( Version 4.2.62.11Host: wcs-sittType: Base + LocationLicensed APs: 500)06 WLC( version 4.2.99.0 )and 01 LOC ( version 4.0.32.0 ) deployedAt document "Location Appliance guide Configuration Release 4.0" has that version 4.2 ...

Hi allWe are using ACS4.1 AAA server and authenticatoin is working very well.The issue is that not showing log as passed authentication and RADIUS accoungting a few days ago but auth is ok.What's cause this problem?

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am setting up a new wireless network using WLC 4402 running in Layer 3 mode, LAP 1242AG and a NAC Appliance running In-band/real ip gateway. My problem is that I cannot get the NAC Appliance to assign a DHCP address to the Wireless clients. I ...

Hi Guys,In the event of a WLAN controller, can the APs assosiate to a controller a thousand miles away? The backup controller would be located in the DC where 100% of traffic is destined anyway so bandwidth is not of major concern.Thanks

Hi, everyoneI have some question about LAP's depoly and configuration.1). How are LAP connected to switch? On switch port, according to CCO, it can be configurated with static vlan port or trunk port, but trunk must be with an untagged native vlan. ...

hetao1601 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of designing a Wireless solution to connect 2 separate buildings that are hard to wire. In the design, I have a central building that will home all of the networking devices including, wireless bridge, and the gateway. This is the...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just migrated our WLAN to LWAPP. Now it seems out Cisco IP Communicator won't work on the new WLAN and it gets stuck at the registering phase. It works on the LAN, VPN, but just not on the new LWAPP WLAN now. Anyone encounter this issue?

Hello,I am running two 4404 WLC's in a warehouse environment for about 20 ap's. We use [WPA + WPA2][Auth(802.1X + CCKM)], is there anyway to monitor if a certain client is actually using cckm, I do not see any information in client details. We are ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card