cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1200 that I need to configure with ssid "opentopublic" with no security andssid "exec" with WPA and shared keyI can get it to work with BOTH ssid all open OR BOTH ssid using WPA and sharded key. Can the 1200 do this, if so how?Many thanks

overton_i by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am converting an 1131AG autonomous to LWAPP using the conversion tool v3.2. The conversion fails when checking input variables, specifically the text file containing the IP address, telnet username, telnet password, and enable password. I can't b...

Hi all,My requirement is to extend wireless RF coverage to areas that laying network cables are not permissible. At the same time, i would like to prevent the adverse impact to the backhaul bandwidth like in repeater mode.I Understand 1500 mesh node...

jachowda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ran into this problem?We have two SSID's,one is a "guest" account that has no internal access, the other is a secure account that the PDA's need to use to connect to our Mobile Email server. The problem I am having is that they want to co...

tandrist by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question about your WLAN Cisco 4404. I have a plan with 62 AP AIR-AP1242AGLightweight version (LWAPP). The AP will be distributed on three levels with twotechnicals offices. I want to install two POE switch per level connected with the AP...

dear sir, We are trying to setup the access point AIR-AP1242AG with wireless pcmcia AIR-CB21AG for wireless site survey. Please provide me any configuration that suit the mentioned access point for site survey usage. Thank you and your effort shal...

chialun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear sir, We are trying to install the ap1241 with special antenna / antenna booster that could deliver single line direction of signal. The ap1241 will serve to the end user in noisy environment with surrounded by machines. We understood that ap1...

chialun by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a WLC_4402/wcs and two wlan. One is private with authentication and other is for public access to web, without auth. I want to define a length of time (exemple 2hs) that a client is allowed to surf the web and after that amount of time the ...

rafael2gc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm installing sites with multiple AP's. When I receive the AP's they have various levels of firmware.I have no problem updating the IOS firmware, but am also receiving two different versions of the radio firmware - 6.10.2 and 6.20.2. I haven't been ...

d_babcock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a single AP setup using PEAP with MS Win2k3 IAS/RADIUS. I would like outside vendors and clients to be able to come in and be able to access the Internet as well as a printer. I believe in order to authenticate with PEAP the laptop mu...

I just inherited a wireless LAN that is using 5 1230 WAP devices, all using a single SSID configured for 1) open authentication, 2) mandatory WPA key mgmt, 3) hex SSID key, and 4) cipher TKIP encryption. Everything works fine, but now I have to add ...

Resolved! Qos Roles

When adding a guest user with a lobbyadmin id, is it possible to assign that user a QoS role.

rluyster by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card