cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know the best practice for EWC deployment. Currently having EWC 10x C9120AXI-K. Not very sure for the design whether should go for 10x C9120AXI-K all as EWC or make it 2x C9120AXI-K EWC(HA) and convert 8 C9120AXI-K to lightweight AP. Any ...

Thank you for clicking first.The WLC 5508 does not match the product when downloading and upgrading image files from an FTP server after IOS formatting.Does anyone know about this problem?  For your information, the version is 8.5.182.

Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenos dias comunidad!En esta oportunidad vengo a solicitarle de su ayuda en lo siguiente: No puedo conectarme a la WebGui. Desde las opciones del APP via comando pude constatar que la opción de Web GUi está habilitado tanto para HTTP como HTTPS, sin...

Marcelo306 by Spotlight
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got an AIR-AP3802I-Z-K9 that I'm looking to deploy ME on.  The problem is it comes factory with a CAPWAP image I believe.  I have tried the hard reset.  Mode button pressed for longer than 30 secs, less than 60 secs while powering up the unit...

Torxbit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 9800 Licensing

Trying to get a parts list together for a 9800 purchase. Account team is not getting back to us on these questions: Do we need two DTLS licenses with 9800-40 SSO configuration?Do the 9800s need DNA licenses as do the APs? Thanks in advance.

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i will migrate a ap 2802 from aireOS WLC to Catalyst 9800. I have a C9120 EWC. I updated to version 17.03.05b. The 2802 will not connect to the controller.I think he can't find the right image.here the logging: Discovery Response from 192.168....

Hello I have the following scenario and want to confirm the design for guest wireless will work 1. Two sites with firewall and internet connection. Each site has a WLC anchor in the DMZ 2. The HA foreign WLC at each site have the guest WLAN pointing ...

mannycho by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  We have two physical units of c9800 configured with RMI+RP ip address, & connected back2back on their RP port.  We were trying to test failover scenario by unplugging the uplink trunk port to our switch.  1. It failover successfully, ie stan...

HiI am currently experimenting with the webauth 'On MAC Filter failure' feature.In most cases things work fine, meaning that: user arrives in SSID coverage, if his MAC is registered in our radius he is allowed through, if not heassociates to the AP a...

I used to have a WLC controller. Recently, I bought a new C9115AX to replace the old WLC.The new C9115AX is connected to another brand of Client device. I want to access my pc connected to the client through C9115AX. But cannot succeed. The connected...

callawu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card