Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I am upgrading some AP firmware on our network. We are using a cross between AP350s, (which i keep telling them to get rid of), AP1200s, and AP1242s.We still don't have a Wireless Lan Controller, so I have been upgrading my 650 APs individual...

matthogue by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Looking through the text in cisco,if i am deploying a single wireless subnet of 192.168.1.xand i had 2 different model of LAPhow should my dhcp server config be?ip dhcp pool LAP_DHCP network 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 default-router 192.168.1.254 o...

yenlung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new customer site that has a wireless network for mobility within the office space. I got reports of very slow network connectivity and network outages on the wireless segments. After investigation, I discovered that the area had been floo...

Hi all, can anyone tell me how long it takes for WLSE to backup using ftp?I cannot get it to work, it gets stuck on collecting data.any ideas

hi all,here is the log:0 Thu Feb 7 01:59:38 2008 AP's Interface:1(802.11b) Operation State Down: Base Radio MAC:00:0b:85:8e:ba:80 Cause=Unknown 1 Thu Feb 7 01:59:38 2008 AP's Interface:0(802.11a) Operation State Down: Base Radio MAC:00:0b:85:8e:ba:80...

I want to setup my ACS to prompt users to change their password say every "X" days. I created a test group and put my account in there and under "Password Aging Rules" I have the following: Active period = 2 days Warning period = 1 days Grace period ...

Has anyone seen this before?AP#wr %No memory available%No memory availablestartup-config file open failed (Not enough space)AP#dir nvram:%No memory availableDirectory of nvram:/%No memory available%Error calling getdents for nvram:/ (Unknown error ...

mlitka by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco Aironet 1100 Access point setup with WEP security. I also have a Proxim AP-600 Access point in the same location, seperated between levels if the bulding with the same SSID. My windows workstations can connect to the closer signal for ...

We have a Wireless aironet 1200 series (well we have 3) but one of our routers are not working as such.we have one on the ground floor that works perfectly that's powered by AC Adapter and one on the 1st floor powered by Ethernet, but the one on the ...

o0MattE0o by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to configure 4402 WLC. Half way on the config, the system got stuck. Even doing power reset is not geeting the console screen.Is this a known problem and how to reset the controller ?