cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We just began looking into the process and hardware requirements to move our existing WLAN (WLSE, ACS, Standalone APs) to the Cisco Unified Wireless Network. Our APs consist of a majority of 1200 series APs (AIR-AP1231G-A-9) along with one 1300 seri...

We are trying to setup a guest wlan with an anchor controller in the DMZ. Right now we have icmp and mpings working but cannot get any response from epings. This looks like an issue with the IP 97 traffic. My question is on a PIX 525 running PIX 6...

Hi,Anyone who is having the same experience ?When I take a call on the 7921, there is a gap of 1-2 seconds before I have the conversation and can start talking ...We use firmware 1.0.5...Thanks...

Hi to all,i need to configure a wireless link using two bridge on a single side of the link(4 bridge total),i want to aggregate wireless link with Redundant Bridging but i don't know if the bandwidth is 54mbit or is double?!?There is a hint or a meth...

Is possible to manage webauth having a proxy enabled on the browser client?If I select a proxy on the browser and I can not access to the web page login controller.thanks.Mirko Severi.

severi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I finally got the configuration guide to work and find my AP, but I thought I could change its IP adress from within the configurations assistant? How do I change its IP adress? I also thought I could change it to and from stand alone mode, Im not su...

granzow12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 4404s which have been up in a lab environment for a few months. I just deployed 9 - 1131 APs to my first test site last night. I expected them to automatically set the channel number on the radios however when I checked, 7 of them were at ...

dbuttry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all!I'm trying to configure auto startup of Wireless Control System on Red Hat ES 5.1 runlevel 5. But any manipulations with init scripts doesn't help.Can anyone provide a solution?Also I have a problem with starting WCS on runlevel 3, but on run...

vladskuba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 4402 controller working with 1132 access points. I have the 4402 attached to a 3750 switch port with trunking enabled on the attached port. The controller management ap-manager interface is on VLAN 8. WLAN defined use other VLANs.I have the...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,The above error is seen in a debug whilst trying to connect a Panasonic Wireless Projector to an AP. The encryption on Radio 0 is set to wep mandatory and I am using mac authentication just for the projector. Is there any way that an exclusion...

I have a 1240AG connected to a 3560 connected to a ASA5505 securtiy plus.I can not get the vlans to work correctly. Only one SSID will work at a time and only when it is connected to the native vlan.I have attached my configs

rmwhite59 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card