cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,I'm deploying a WLAN composed of one 4402 controller and about 15 wireless access points. Is there a way I can limit the amount of clients per access points? Say to about 20?

mike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to know if "IPSEC over TCP" is an issue for LWAPP communication? I am currently running Easy Vpn server & Remote using IPSEC over TCP. Trying to place a LAP on the remote site, registering back to my WLCAs i read on the cisco doc ...

Are wireless clients required to process all broadcast/multicast frames received, regardless of whether the SSID/BSSID is the one to which it is associated? Wired VLAN isolation aside, does a STA benefit in any way from being on a separate SSID with ...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having Cisco AIR-AP1220B Series AP. It is not booting. It gives following message while booting Testing DRAM... (press <esc> to bypass) DRAM OK Power-on reset. Copyright 1996-2000 Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright 1984-2000 Wind River Systems...

vsawant79 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4402 at an Off-site for internet access. This site is connected via frame relay T-3 to the primary site.The primary site has a 4402 as a mobility anchor on the FWSM. The backup site has the same setup. How can I configure the Off-Site 4402 c...

I am setup a cisco WLC in ver 4.0I setup a 40bits static wep key for user to use. it is work till i add the mac address filter. it can work with local mac filter. If I want to use Cisco ACS to auth mac address, the controller also have this messageRA...

Looks like Cisco has a leap year certificate bug when generating certs (I only tried it on web-admin certs) today, Feb 29th, 2008. If you generate a cert for your controller today, you won't have HTTPS login as your cert will be invalid, Feb 29th, 2...

tkhan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we've recently been sent a 2700 location appliance by Cisco to evaluate. unfortunatley i've 'broken' it already!the 2700 came with software 2.0 and i upgraded it manually to latest v4.after the upgrade i got java exception errors when i ran the comma...

Hi, I'd like to control the overall ssid traffic coming from the access-point. I'd like to force the destination MAC address to be equal to the MAC of the firewall connected on the ssid vlan.Where can I place the control ? on the AP or on the switch ...

Hi ,i need some help about a wlc 526 .The system is new , have installed e configured without problem.The ip address of man.int. is 192.168.1.28/24 the ip of the dhcp server (win2003) is 192.168.1.18/24 ,the lap 521 connect correctly to wlc 526 , tha...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card