Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We're running LWAPP with 4402 WLC and 1241 AP's...Our customers are using WINDOWS XP supplicants and authenticating to the ACS ver 4.0..We would like them to authenticate with their users credentials as we're not allowing macchine authentication on t...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed a new CME, and it included 40+ 7921Gs. All seem to be working fine.When I asked the customer about his wireless infrastucture he mentioned that they were using new software that would dynamically associate channels & phones base...

mpitts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up a web auth with a radius server. I use IAS as radius server. How can I set up the controller (4402) to use mschap? When I see the IAS logs, the controller is always using PAP.

I have been tasked with putting in place wireless service for 450 medical students in one lecture hall. The hall is about 100 X 50 feet. I am currently using 1210 Cisco Aps. I anticipate deploying about 20 Aps to create 20 zones by lowering the radio...

rossdmcco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Respected members of this community... I need help.The last couple of days i spend implementing unified wireless at a customers site.We used the latest versions of the controller and WCS software.This new software offers a new feature, wired guest...

koksm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I hope somebody can clarify this for me. We are installing LWAPP 1242 APs and we are having problems powering the APs on our 6500 switches. The AP powers up but the radio is disabled. We are using 6348-45V and 6148-45V POE blades. Our ...

joeldc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are deploying Cisco 1242 wireless in our campus. In a couple of our buildings we have long hallways (>200ft) with glass exterior walls. We are thinking of using Yagi AIR-ANT2410Y-R antennas to cover the long hallways. Questions:1. Is there...

joeldc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i wanted to integrate nokia e-series mobile with ccm 6.0. any body is integrate with this feature in this version. can you pls give idea about this feature also. or documentes also. like what are the steps i wanted to follow like that........Regar...

Hi,We have a 1232 AP (12.3(8)JA2) that is giving us problems when we try to create a mac address access list throug the browser interface. Although we use the browser interface to create and maintain the list, we twice now have gotten an error indic...

airlink by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure the primary and secondary controllers name in order the have AP failover. I have assigned the intial controller IP with DHCP, then if convert the AP to a static addess and configure a different conroller on AP detail page an...

Hi I desperately need help. I am trying to configure 2 Aironet 1310s as Root bridge and non-Root bridge. When I configure the root bridge the wireless interface remains up.When I try to configure the non-root bridge the AP/Bridge will assume the role...

I was wondering if it is possible to determine which SSID's are available on a group of LWAP. If I want a special SSID to only appear in a certain small group of LWAP (say a single building), but there are many more LWAP on the same WLC that I dont w...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card