Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 871 wireless setup

I am trying to get an 871 soho router wireless connections to work.The SDM is useless.I have tried to find docs on how and why and what to do - but no luck.Been at the this for a week. Got the DSL and fw parts working, but not wireless.I have a Authe...

frankm by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Aironet 1200 Firmware 12.3(8)JEBHello,I want to control client associations when AP load is high.Is there an MIB object that enables/disables client associations?I have searched the supported MIBS, but i could not find anything.

Hi,Following excerpts from WLC 4402 configuration guide ver 4.1WLANs can use web authentication if IPSec or VPN passthrough is not enabled on the controller. Web authentication is simple to set up and use and can be used with SSL to improve the overa...

I buy a Antenna AIR-ANT5160V-R and connect to AP but i can't connect any users to the AP. I have 2 antennas of 2.4bdi and all my users can connect at AP when i install in AP.I need something to configurate into the AP for my new antenna of 6 dbi?

Does anyone know how the "Diagnostic Channel" feature in v4.1 of WLC code can be used to troubleshoot client issues? Once I check the checkbox in the WLAN Advanced properties tab, what are the next steps? Do I need to do anything on the client(s)? Wh...

jkurynny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have noticed that with only web authentication, the guest client can send DNS requests through the wireless network and out to the internet via the controller prior to being authenticated.Then, using DNS tunnelling techniques, could surf the web...

I've configured a 2811 ISR with an HWIC-AP-G-A for LEAP w/ RADIUS authentication. I am searching for documentation for configuring PEAP but am having a hard time finding what I am looking for.Could anyone point me in the right direction, and tell me ...

Hello,I am new to the wireless network. One of our customer request for the network usage information. I assume we can get the information from WCS like busiest AP report top 50 or radio report. Is this the correct information for the network usage? ...

Hello.I'm using a 1200 ap with IOS 12.3(8), with two vlan and two SSID. One of these SSIDs is for the guests.There is an application note at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/wireless/technology/ip-redirect/technical/reference/ipredir.html.How ...

Hello.I am getting a Critical controller error on my WCS panel that says "CPU Receive Multicast Queue is full on Controller 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'. "I have blanked out the IP above- it's the controller's IP address.What exactly does this error mean, and w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card