cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a big stack of statically-addressed autonomous AP1130s which I'm converting to LWAPP. Unfortunately, the LWAPP conversion tool loads the AP with the IOS_STATIC_IP_ADDR from env_vars, not the address from the running config. So my question is...

gamccall by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,what is the maximum number of users for each AP,I'm using AP 1130, and is thier any Cisco AP supporting 802.11 Nthanks,

large pings fail over Layer 3 LWAPP when RAP's are connected over WAN (Internet)also cannot browse sites etc.The RAP's join and clients can get IP adress from DHCP server, but cannot ping over 1399b to default gateway.Layer2 seems OK - 10-20ms latenc...

mlemmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an AP configured with WDS and authenticate via a radius server. I notice that when i enable a user they are asked for a login but if they drop the connection or even shut the machine and go to log back in, they are NOT prompted for their login...

Have 1100 AP running 123-8.JEA1 code ssc client 4.1.2.Have LEAP and EAP-FAST configured on the AP, can authenticate with both methods when connecting to ACS, however if we break connection to ACS the local radius only authenticates with LEAP, EAP-FAS...

cgallup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I?m setting up maps in WCS 4.1.83.0. My organisation has many buildings of all shapes and sizes and I?m currently plotting obstacles on these maps. The obstacles available in the WCS Map Editor are:Obstacle loss dBLight Wall 2Thick Wall 13Heavy...

Alright So, I am using a Cisco 871W router and currently have this config:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!version 12.3no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname Router!...

My network consists of an 871 router, 48 port Switch, 2006 WLAN Controller, 1231 APs, and SonicWall VPN.VPN connections are fine if the client is using the wired network. VPN connections do not work if the client is wireless. I've had a couple of s...

bargerjc8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, i cannot get my wcs server to connect to the wlc. It keeps coming back and saying "Failed to add device to WCS". What can I do to fix that?Second, while using WCS to manage your access points, can the access points be powered by PoE, (Power ov...

I have a large wireless network, and everything works very well except on location. I have tried several APs on this WS-2950. The error Im getting is:Tue Jun 5 14:06:15 2007 [ERROR] spam_lrad.c 1162: Processing of Discovery Request failed from AP ...

A customer has a large open room with dimensions of 65 metres by 45 metres. They want to allow wireless access to the Internet for up to 500 users using b/g only. The pipe to the internet will be 34Mbps. Unfortunately I don't know whether users will...

Our install of Cisco's WLC system is using 1010 AP's and this has been setup in the Vender Specific INfo in DHCP we have now purchsade some 1130's but I'm having problems getting them to see the WLC. I think I've put the 1130 into vendor specific inf...

jonhill by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy WCS (v4.0.96.0) has recently reported a Rouge Access point with SSID ?Deliberately_Disconnecting_AP?. Actually WCS show it as AD-HOC type.Clearly it can be a manual configured SSID, but I have a feeling that it isn?t.Has anybody seen this too an...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card