Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've got 4 1130ag's, three at one site and one at another.I get just about 2Mbps over them. I've limited the AP's to only use G speeds per Cisco's docs, I've verified the ethernet port on the 3560's they plug into, they transfer at real 100Mbps Lan s...

Does the WLC and LWAP supports multiple VLANs on a single SSID, in other words, could I configure the WLC and the LWAP in a way so that I can join any VLAN in the network based on the authentication 802.1x

s.haqoun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am configuring a 1242AG and when I go to put in the WEP key it keeps telling me to put in HEX. Is this correct? Can anyone point out to me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

mrashby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii want to upgrade my wlc which is currently running Software Version 3.2.116.21 to the latest and uptodate version i downloaded some files from the cisco ios download but the controller wont take any of the files in the zip file.(Standard-MIBS-Cisc...

Dear all,I convert 1231g to lwapp.When I console the AP, I get this message "*Mar 1 00:00:23.535: %LWAPP−5−CHANGED: LWAPP changed state to DISCOVERY*Mar 1 00:00:23.550: LWAPP_CLIENT_ERROR_DEBUG: lwapp_crypto_init_ssc_keys_and_certs no certs in the SS...

nitass by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have to following:4400 Series WLCCat 3560 PoE-241 LAP1242AGOut of the distribution port 1 on the WLC, I have it plugged into the Ge0/1 Cat 3560. Everything is on the same Vlan. My AP is plugged into the Cat and is able to obtain an IP addre...

ken.chua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two wireless devices both with two radios installed. Dot11Radio1 is used for our bridge and the other radio is used for wireless users. My problem is that I have two VLANS, vlan 100 is for data traffic and mgmt traffic, and vlan 200 is for ...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This maybe an easy question. I need to know the the syslog local number for my 4402. I seem to be missing this in the docs.

jim_pliss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to all,i have aironet 1200. now i want to configure the multiple vlan and i want to assing multiple SSID to same vlan will it be possible...?and can i configure the multiple dhcp scope on Aironet for various VLAN so devices which connected to t...

Is it posible to configure a 1510 Rap to recieve backhaul traffic from the maps on A, and transmit this to another remote RAP on G using a G channel other than that of the Maps? (i.e.= Maps=G11; Rap G8 )

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card