Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am running 4400's in l3 mode to the ap's on normal routable vlans it works great dhcp works etc. On the 2 l2 vernier vlans is the problem. it takes like 1 and a half minutes to get assigned a dhcp address. the vernier box gives out 42.0.0.x/30 addr...

ebeahm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a 4402 in place, with my main office building working fine.We are looking at bringing in the wireless at 4 other sites, but we want to use the same SSID.How would I go about assigning different vlans (networks) to the same SSID.

Hello Forum Members!I have such a funny problem with my Wireless components! I Have 3 Aironet 1130 an 1 WLSE in my network. I configured the 3 Access Points (IP, SNMP, CDP) an connected them to my Catalyst 6500. At the WLSE I just made the basic setu...

edv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure an access point for indoor use in US. I would like to have the A radio set to 50 mW and the G radio set to 30 mW to get similar coverage pattern. However, the A radio keeps going back to 11 dB or 12 mW. I am using a Cisco ...

mmurders by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The wlc is configured to use the Microsoft IAS with 802.1x for authentication. When I boot up the window XP, I type in the username and password to login. After login, the wireless connection did not connected. I need to wait for 1 to 2 minutes un...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: