cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Metal case Cisco Aironet 350 with IOS software. I am trying to perform the password recovery on it but the device does not have a mode button on it like the others that I can get to. How do you deal with this issue?

I'm trying to digest the major differences between the AIP IDS module and the CSC module. According to the data sheets both products utilize Trend Micros Anti-Virus anti spyware technologies to stop malicious code from entering the network. The CSC w...

jrhofman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we recently installed a 1242 LWAPP. this afternoon i noticed that the 2006 controller saw it drop off the network. the lights were Blinking red and blue, indicating a flash issue. what would cause a Flash file system failure?thanks

Hi,I've some experience on WLAN Networks, but I would like to have your opinion around Wireless Security implemenations.We have several sites where we have some Cisco Access points running IOS. We are currently doing WEP 128b, with Mac-Authentication...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am I missing something or is WCS seriously lacking on its reporting capabilities? I just saw an Airwave presentation and I was blown away by the variety of reporting capabilities that their product offers. With the Cisco "unified" wireless network I ...

hrios by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 1200 Series Wireless Access Points and the authentication is being done with BlueSSO RADIUS Authentication.since last few months, we are facing that the machines / laptops are not provided with the IP address intended, instead they show 169.x...

Guys,Whats the best way to prevent a user from plugging an AP to any of the Access switches?Is there a feature i can use on the switch that will disable the port instantly it detects an AP is being plugged in?

We have upgraded an Aironet 1100 to 12.3(8)JA. We used TFTP for the upgrade and everything seems to be working properly.However, the event log shows the following message every four seconds: "System running-config write error; configuration failed" ...

hhcinc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to authenticate to a ACS server via both 802.1x (PEAP) and to also validate the MAC Address of the user. Can both of these be done? I have 802.1x (PEAP) working to the ACS and Active Directory but now I would like to add the MAC Address ...

marknigh1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please explain what this drop-down actually does in detail.The drop-down gives choices,- All- a/g- b/g- b/aI tried choosing a/g but I could not get g working with this Radio Policy, only a.I had to choose All to get a & g working.Regards, ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card