cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We're using the following access points: C9120AXI-E across various floors and after conducting a survey to ensure the correct placements. We have a high density environment with users using high bandwidth video applications. To minimize inter...

IP Team by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got an old Cisco Aironet CAP 3062i-A-K9. Works great, good range, good speeds. I recently "upgraded" to a modern mesh wifi setup in hopes of getting better signal in the backyard. This was a complete failure, the mesh wifi, even with ethernet ba...

teribgosa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks, I've work for a small college. I have seven Cisco Aironet 1142 APs' in my network. They have been working fine forever, but this morning I came to work and wireless is down. In the controller, all the APs are showing as rogue, and I'm at a...

Hi Guys!   I have a problem. New site was deployed, devices are installed, and I need to make wireless network to working.   We have WLCs on the datacenter. APs got IP addresses from the local ap mgmt subnet (e.g. 172.20.0.0/24), and all traffic from...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,does there any solution to prevent WIFI connected users from using any mobile applications like (Fing App) for wifi network scanner. .already I configured below ACL on WIFI connected port on switch  , but useless.40 deny tcp 172.22.179.0 0.0.0...

W-ALI by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i try to install 9800. So used airos config translator and applied it than 9800 working fine and able to see wlan on webgui but 5500 WLC became unresponsive. i can ping 5500 and i believe working fine because all the ap's are still attached to it...

Hello, hi have APs Catalyst 9115AX connected to 100Mbps 802.3af ports. They work normally but led continuously blink green-blue-red. Is there a way to disable red blinking? Accordind to data sheet, AP 9115AX can work with 802.3af PoE: Input power re...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card