Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are trying to see if we can upgrade our 2702i LWAPPs to version 15.3(3)JPJ6 (currently on JF12) to be compatible with eventual deployment of 9800 WLC. If we can push this upgrade out rather than do one by one resets...this would be ideal on...

Hi, I have recently deployed 9800-40 WLC in HA. i was able to monitor active using RMI IP. But when i try to monitor standby using the same SNMP and RMI IP of standby, its not working. SNMP is getting timeout. Opened a ticket with monitoring tool ven...

Hi, After upgrade Cisco 5520 WLAN controller from 8.5.151.0 to 8.10.151.0, all Cisco 2802 APs couldn't join controller, however Cisco 2702 AP joins.  By looking into AP console, it says 'No valid AP manager found for controller' It seems AP downloade...

No valid AP manager found.png

I work for an MSP and also do sales into some enterprise clients, I have a client with 4x 3602 APs and another 17x 3702 APs ready to be installed.A colleague of his told him he needs a wireless controller now, he wants to know if that is a requiremen...

ajagskara by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello all,does anyone know why with version 17.6 it is not possible to enable Central Association in the policy.Without Central Association and Central Authentication no Fast Roam works for me.In version 17.3  this works also only if both options are...

Marci by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to setup a vlan that I can use for Layer 3 on our wireless controller that is built into our Cisco 3650 switches. I do have the wireless setup on the controller working for the past few years without issues for the wireless data and gue...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: