Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I recently upgraded our core 6509s to Sup720s. When I did all of our 1200 series APs stopped working. They were all running 12.3(7)JA. I noticed that the one running 12.3(4) is still working. Does anyone know if there is an interoperability probl...

I have everything configured, but I cannot find an option to enable the radio on my 1242LAP. I don't find the option consoled in in enable mode, and I cannot find an option in the WLC.Where do I go to turn on the radio?

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I've got a Cisco Air AP1131 AG, and I have set it up through the web, using the links "Express set-up" and "Express security". I have configured to just use WEP.I only can connect with a laptop, no one more. And it is not a limit of one host, beca...

asoin21sl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm working on a project to deploy a wireless network on a wide open area( 3 Kms, for ip telephony mainly. The big question is: how far can I go with a 7920 without problems? Is it possible to extend this range (using another antenna or something ...

Using a WLC 2006 or 4000 series, there isno problem getting the traffic on a "guest WLAN" connected to a wired VLAN.But, how to do that when one is usinga 2811 with a WLC module?Now the "guest WLAN" connects internallyto the 2811 "interface wlan-cont...

Anyone know of a way to keep WLSE from logging/detecting rogue APs that are for example, only detected by one WAP? I have WAPs that cover an outdoor area and pick up hundreds of rogue APs a month but the majority of them are only seen by one WAP and ...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: