cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hii wanted to increase the security on my 1121G accesspoint by enabling wpa2 with aes encryption. i set this up in a test environment and i configured my wireless client to connect, my wireless client (ibm thinkpad t42p with 11a/b/g Wireless LAN Min...

I am checking a couple of 1310 Bridges. I am finding that some of them won't associate. I have setup a test lab and when I test I get most of them to work and some not. I made sure that the SSID, the WEP-40, encryption and radio mode is set correc...

adam.roth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer wants to have users on their guest WLAN get redirected to an acceptable usage policy page without having to authenticate when connecting to the network. We're using WLC4400's. I know it can be done using external elements, but can the contro...

drees by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Hoping you can help me with the following issue. I have no experience setting up a wireless network, so bear with me.We have a network where 9 office floors are connected by access switches [Catalyst 3560] to 2 core switches in the server r...

We have several 1010 and 1242 running LWAPP controlled by a 4402 and WCS. These are spread across 3 sites (A, B, C). We also have 3 WLANs (X, Y, Z).My question is: Can Site A have only WLANs X & Y, Site B have only WLANs Y & Z and Site C have only...

HelloIs there a document that can help me understand how to go about getting a WLAN installed, and explain what backhaul, omni etc acutally means, how to choose the best antennaes..etc?TIAShervan

I am attempting to reset an ap to its defaults. I can get into the cli, but the "wr erase" command is not available. How do I erase the config on this ap?Also, I originally configured the ap to connect to wlc 4400, which worked great, but when attemp...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card