cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Im almost bald because of this Im trying to do something which is easy in an autonomous AP environment but cant seem to swing it here.I have a 2006 controller (latest code) a few 1231 lwap's and a 3560 in between. I have a .10 data vlan and a .100 ...

mx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi where can I find books for WLSE and ACS. I want to learn how to setup those appliances configure the etc..Please advise. I did not find anything on these topics especially the WLSE

planzone by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an Wireless implementation with Aironet 1240 and 1200 AP's. The security is done with WEPkey 128bits, and Mac-Authentication against an Central ACS Server, but I've a problem with the timing of authentication. Every time we roaming from on...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helo.I have a problem, and i think that it?s because i forgot something.I?m trying to configure a 1240AG with 4 SSID and his 4 vlans binding. And it?s ok.The problem is with the DHCP. The 1240AG is configure with 3 pools and all the configuration of ...

jcuena by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Big troubles in a Customer environement. The phones reboots often and get stuck also in call. The quality of the voice is ok, but offten tere ist a lack of speech.Conditions:WLC 4402 with 4.0.179.11LAP 1131AGPhnes 7920 with latest 3.01 Softwa...

huber by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An update went south on me and the Aironet 1200 is in a continuous restart. I tried the reset using the mode button when applying power and that didn't work. This puppy's stuck. I've attached the captured text file from the console.Any hints will ...

markd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm wondering if you can view the logs of an AP from WLSE? Is there any configuration required? or do i need to look at the logs of the AP's from a syslog server or jump to it locally. I'm trying to troubleshoot client connectivity issues remotely ...

pokey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI configured a WLAN with PEAP (CHAP v2)and Radius authentication to a Win 2003 IAS Radius Server. On the controller 4402 the layer 2 security is set to WPA1+WPA2 with 802.1x authentication.The IAS server don't use the configured policy when a au...

keynet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When we do a show assoc etc on a 1232 AP,we get figures back showing signal strength in the region of 70 and signal quality around 35.What is the reference for these figures?Is it 70 as in 0 bad 100 good, or is it 70db, where 60 is a stronger sign...

rwakelin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi againWe have a pair of 1232 APs configured as root bridges, and a single 1232 as a workgroup bridge configured as mobile.What happens is the root bridges come up OK, and when we power on the WGB, it connects to one or the other of the of the two r...

rwakelin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to find a tool so I can script getting the Serial Number for teh PCI wireless cards... I have not been able to find a way....

ntadmin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am under the belief that although Cisco give this 108mbps the hard sell on their kit (just bought a number of 1241's) achieving this speed is impossible. Cisco state "108mbps from a single device" This leads a buyer to believe that the device is a ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card