Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on WLAN design that spans single floor of a building with two data closets, an east and a west side.On each side of the building we are going to plug in LWAPP AP's, 1100 series, into our Cat 4500's In the data center, we are going to us...

stevanp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 1310 devices that I configured for Point-to-Point conection. One is configured as a route-bridge and the other as a non-root-bridge. I calibrated the radio signal using the "led calibration method" in install mode. The ap's are conf...

All Cisco docs talk about "trunking Vlans between switches when using the WLC. My customer is running Layer 3 and doesn't want to do trunking. Will the WLC still communicate with the AP's is we did say "tunneling" between the switches? In other wo...

jdodson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the lightweight access points be controlled by WLSE or do you need to have a WLAN Controller?

A cisco 1010 that runs multiple Wlans which are connected to diffrent dynamic interfaces (with version 4.x aireos). Must that AP be connected as a trunk to the switch? And if yes does it then mean that for each wlan there is a different tunnel to the...

diro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WI-FI Alliance

Is BR1400 Model a WI-FI Alliance?I have serched WI-FI certified products list on WI-FI web site,But i can't find BR1400 in the list.

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in aironet i`m unable to set a fixed channel in the 5 Ghz (because of eu dfs). However in airespace i can se the channel to manual override in 5 Ghz. What will happen when a radar turns up in the same channel,does the radio turn of as it is required...

diro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have 10 Cisco 1000 series APs and 2 controllers in the same VLAN. How can I register 6 APs associate to controller 1, but the other 4 APs associate to the controller 2?Thanks,yytellmey

yytellmey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am setting up a WLC2006 with 2 AP1010's. I cannot get the controller to see either AP. When I place the AP's on a network with a WLC 4400, they are recogized immediately by the 4400 at Layer-2 LWAPP. Since the WLC2006 only works at Layer-3 LWAP...

caymil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I get the ACS server to work with Novell to querry for users/passwords? I was told by a cisco engineer that ACS would be able to querry our NDS tree for accounts. I see the radius and ldap but cannot figure out how to exactly get it to work.(L...

sjamison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes