Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am currently designing a wireless solution for a new building on campus. Our goal is to provide coverage to wireless clients via rooftop mounted AP's (specifically 1310's). We have 3 patio areas on 3 different sides of the building and I figured ...

buljer59 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the 1230 series AP's in my infrastructure with 3500 series switches that are trunked together via 802.1q the AP's have a 192.168.199.x address assigned to them all on a seperate vlan from the wired traffic and internal IP scheme.What I would l...

planzone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My WLSE has detected several Client MAC Spoofing.I have some questions about:- the type of the spoof:MAC_spoof 19 for example. What is the meaning of the index ?- the Spoof User Id:"Client MAC Spoofing Detected on [MAC address] , host/XXXXXXX a...

So, I took a "class" recently on Cisco MESH. It was only 1 day long, so I didn't become very well versed. My question is this... Which APs support MESH? I know that 1500's support it and in the class we did it with 1030's, will 1020's support this...

I would like to setup wireless guest access on my wireless network. I am using the LWAPP product line (AP1000s, 4404 WLCs). I have 14 internal controllers. I want to place a new controller on a DMZ for guest access. All of my internal controllers...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have a 2006 with 2 1242 APs connected to it. The problem I have is the 2 APs keep rebooting. they come up, get a DHCP address, stay up for a minute or so and restart. The log on the controller shows this each time it happens:Thu Apr 20 10:...

acorbett by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm working with two APs, and I'm not able to make them work properly. The problem is that they're working too slowly, it's difficult to get pings under 1000-2000 miliseconds (I have 10 clients moreorless).And this results strange because I wa...

Hello,I generated a certificate on my ACS - how do I add it to my windows PC wireless client so I can use it for EAP-TLS. On my windows PC I found certificate import wizard but the types supported are for .P7B, .PFX, .P12 file type and I believe the...

sdoherty by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes