Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Latency information

Hi buddies,I know that is not a good question, but I've a client very insist about latency information.Anybody know where is possible to find something?Regards,Waldemar

w-pera by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP Problem - No IP with .a radio, fine with .b

Hi. Interesting problem. Have AP1200 with 12.2(15)JA1 and dual radio (.a and .b). Auth is with a Cisco ACS 3.2(3), Windows Domain, LEAP and one SSID on a single VLAN. I can always associate with both radios, .a and .b, HOWEVER I can never receive ...

mlambe by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP1200 and EAP

Hello,I want to configure LEAP with ACS on my AP1231. (config-if)#ssid test(config-if-ssid)#authentication network-eap myEAPI configure LEAP on Cisco clients too with 802.1x -> LEAP. When I want to associate and authenticate my client, there is the w...

gauthraj by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the max coverage I can get

Looking for a solution that would cover a large area with ok throughput...I understand as I get further out it drops off...thats fine...Just looking for a possible combination that anyone may have used to give a compound a decent hotspot. I am lookin...

AP1200 looses ethernet connectivity

We have an AP1200 which looses ethernet connectivity intermittently.The particular AP1200 is in repeater mode.As of date we have not ported any Wlan devices on the system, we are just monitoring it using what'sup gold.the primary AP1200 does not in...

stupidj13 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Locating MAC Address in AP1200

Hi Guys,Just a quick question, if the label behind my AP1200 at the bottom right panel is missing, is there any other way for me to locate the MAC address for the AP?I've managed to hook it up to my office network and am trying to set the IP address ...

WPA AND LEAP Win2k and WinXP

Hi!I am planning to upgrade my WLAN security wo WPA and LEAP. I tested LEAP on W2K with ACS and it works fine. About configuring WPA, do I need a supplicant for Win2K and WinXP? Where can I get it?Can someone post a link abount configuration of the A...

msocarras by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuring ip filter on Aironet 1200

My ip filter is configured as follows:Default Action: Block AllDestination Address: 0.0.0.0 Mask: 0.0.0.0Source Address: 192.168.1.31 Mask: 0.0.0.0Action: ForwardI apply this to the FastEthernet port (Incoming and Outgoing)When I do that I lose con...

ACS and Wireless ISP authentication!

Hi all,I have my Wireles ISP using Cisco Aironet1310 AP/BRsand I want to run AAA server to control the access to my system...My Question is is possible to use ACS2.6 which already exist to maintain the Security and control the access to my Wireless I...

m.hossein by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers