cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently needed to turn the power down on our 1231 2.4GHz access point. The cck setting can use up to 100mw, the ofdm setting can use up to 30mw. I needed to tweak the power down because users in the building next door could login. I took the cc...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I would like to find out is there anyone facing any problem when implementing PEAP using XP clients with ACS 3.3 and integrate with Microsoft AD to manage user database.I have used ACS to generate self certificate and copy the .cer file and in...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.Is this a place for questions about mobile wireless solutions like cdma pdsn, home agent, etc?I'm particularly interested in differences between 12.3 and 12.4 branches of cdma pdsn software.

I have two controllers.One is WLC2006 ans the other is WLC4112. Each one have own AP(LWAPP). I'd like L3 roaming design between WLC2006 and WLC4112. IF each have differnt netwok,is L3 roaming possible? anybody who has designed L3 roaming, help me out...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i want to implement a solution for a service provider, the ISP want to distribute the access to the internet in the Hotels, Parks, malls, etc and he want that the users can get access paying with a credit card, with a subscripcion or with a p...

I am trying to configure WPA2 with 802.1x authentication through ACS 3.3. Having issue with using PEAP authentication through ACS 3.3 configured for Novell NDS as External Database. Client is stuck "Verifying credentials". Controller sends authent...

mbzowski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three Cisco 1310 bridges, one root and two non-roots. I have posted my config below, br1 is the root and br2 would be the non-roots.My goal is to carry 4 VLANs across this bridge, however with this config I get "Uplink to parent failed: Unsupp...

lasse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I only have 1 Wireless laptop connecting to my 1131AG with latest firmware. I keep seeing this in the log.Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station 0013.cecc.8e16 Reason: Sending station has left the BSS It loses connection off and on.Any thing...

We're seeing a lot of 350-series APs (with updated IOS ver 12.2(15)XR2 from VxWorks) with interface resets on the Dot11radio0 interface.Can anyone explain what causes an 'Interface reset' on the Dot11radio0 interface? What happens to wireless client...

Hi. I'm currently using an ACS SE4.0, WLC 2006, 1130AG LWAPP APs.My authentication in WLC is set on WPA2. No Layer 3 security.I also added Radius server pointing to my ACS SE4.0 and uses port 1812. I have user defined on ACS SE4.0, configured to sup...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card