cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

hi, i'm actually writting a report about wireless LAN. inside this issue i would like to make comparison between cisco aironet 350 series AP with cisco aironet 1200 series AP in general. i've alreally make quite a number of attempt using google, but ...

i have an 871 router that i am setting up at a spoke site to an 871. before i would configure an ip address on vlan1 everything works fine. now i added a bvi interface and for wireless, than put an ip address and added the things in the config below...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have collected about 300 Megs worth of .pcap data with ethereal (ver 0.99)via SPAN on 3550.Is there a way to split this file down to smaller managable parts so winxppro can read it without crashing?Ethereal has options to do this while sniffing; it...

I have switches in my network that doesn't support native VLAN. If no native VLAN is configured in 1130 AP (all vlans tagged), which VLAN is used for IAPP protocol?Thanks in advance

moran-jc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We currently use multiple no-name WAP devices for general access to our internal LAN. No security [I know I know]. The plan is to move those outside the network. Additionally, we now wish to ADD Cisco APs INSIDE the network. The key is that ...

anthony.f by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello's...Could anyone give me a synopsis of the pro's and con's of Jumbo Frames? What does it do? Just bump up the MTU to 9000 instead of 1500? Do most devices support this now?As for home networks, I use Linksys gear... Do any Linksys products s...

Armegeden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with devices using International cards and they need the WLAN to be "World Mode" enabled. They have confirmed this with an autonomous 1231G. Configured with Aironet extensions and World Mode enabled, the client device connects. On t...

drees by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone point me to some documentation on supported Wall-mount patch antenna for the HWIC-AP-G-E card?I found this one "AIR-ANT3549", but it seems to have been EOL announced.Any help appricieted.

tekha by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,It seems that WLSE (tested with 2.12) generates LDAP search packets that are not compatible with Nortel LDAP server called NDS.NDS is not designed to give the Userpassword in a reply of a ldap search as it is requested by the WLSE. I did not f...

loudo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Linksys Game Adapter (wireless G) that is connected to a thin client in our network. The unit seems to be oscillating due to interference from some equipment on our site. We have a 2.4Ghz spectrum analyzer which only shows when it go...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card