Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have just set up a EAP-TLS WPA2 wireless LAN for a client and all works fine, authticating users to IAS.However I am trying to now setup WDS and am finding that the APs are not authticating nor is the WDS AP.I have set this up many times with...

Hi I am planning to setup fully wireless lan for my company staff. We have 3 floors of office space. Each floor (oval shape) is visible from one end to other and has about 150 users. How should I find out how many AP's and which AP's to used to maint...

raysm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7920 AP Security

All,I am looking for a way to secure my 7920s like my IP phones. On a Cat switch I can setup 2 VLANs and have the switch put the phones into one VLAN and the PCs into the other VLAN. I would like to find a way to reproduce this on a Cisco AP using ...

njones3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, here is my labon Cat 3524 where an AP1230 is connected an ACS server is connectedtwo 7920 wireless Ip phonesOne laptop with a Cisco Wireless PCMCIA cardI have setup QOS on the AP to prioritarize Radius, voice RTP and signalling p...

Hi,I have a customer that wants a CCME solution with wireless 7920 IP Phones. For this I need the below - HWIC-AP-G-E (the HWIC card)CP-7920-ET-K9 (the IP Phone)CP-PWR-7920-UK (the Power Supply)CP-BATT-7920-STD (the Battery)Currently these are not re...

Pete by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I rry to configure my 1200 AP with one VLAN and SSID for mac authentication and another VLAN and SSID with eap authentication.When client try to associate with eap VLAN don't work.dot11 ssid VLAN-MAC vlan 109 authentication open mac-address mac_m...

slupetti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WLSE 1030 running 2.12 and 5 standalone AP 1231's that we want to manage. I can use the discovery wizard and find the AP's and after discovery they get put into the "new" folder under discovered devices. I can click on each device and see i...

Has anyone experienced the 1130AG AP's not keeping time of day after issuing clock set command and it being rebooted. They do not take any NTP commands either. After a reboot the one's I have looked at so far all reset back to Feb 2002. I don't be...

I believe there is a known issue with windows 2000 and 802.1x. Something about profiles aren't updated because the machine doesn't have an IP address before the logon screen.The APs are 1232s and authentication is LEAP. The radius server is then di...

jroyster by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do i need to deploy WPA2?Windows XP service pack 2?Cisco 1210 ?Certificate server?Radius or ACS?

802.11a question for the Cisco guys: Will the 1242AG, with 5135D-R (3.5dbi omni) attached antennas, perform the same as or better than a 1230AG with the RM-21A (Cardbus-attached 5dbi in omni mode) antenna? I'd like to move to the 1242s but I need to...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im receiving a duplicate ip address fault from WLSE loopback address of 127.0.0.1. Is this possible? The fault description says "Duplicate ip address detected. Please check the Duplicate IP folder in the Device tree." I do not see any Duplicate ip fo...