cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Can 11g Access Point support 11b client ?i have a Access Point AIR-AP1231G-E-K9. Users with a 11g client adaptor is able to login successfully, but users with 11b client adaptor is not able to login.How should i configure that AP so that 11b client c...

I have a site in which I would like to configure my 1030 in REAP mode on my WLC4124. I want all of the traffic to stay local. What I'm thinking is that I create an interface with the local vlan at the remote site on the controller (40) then create ...

b.kent by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 offices, like office A,B,C, A and B on same building but different floor, C is about 50 meters away from A and B.Room B is our server room; Internet connection, email server etc are in this room.We want to build a wireless LAN, just connect...

We are slowly migrating all of our APs to use our WLSM (WDS Mode). WLSE sees the WLSMs. Before moving the APs to do mobility groups, the authentications would appear correctly in the WLSE client association report. However, after moving to the WLSM, ...

emrecio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco Airnet 1310 ( outside ) Wireless access-point/Bridges. What I need is the easies way to set these up in a Bridge configuration ( With each other. WE have a remote building that is Cost Prohibitive to run Fiber cable to. I run severa...

logan-7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have the following problem.When we start a discovery job and select the option "Run Now", the discovery is scheduled and will be started hours later. Does anybody have the same problems ?regardsMartin

mlieber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there anyone that configured a WDS envirenment with release 12.3.7JA2? I have already 25 AP that work in a WDS environment with primary and backup unit. These AP have the release 12.2.15XR2 and all client find the primary WDS at layer 2 ( wi...

I hope this is in the right area, so here it goes.I am trying to layout an access point install consisting of Aironet 1310's. It is for a warehouse location and it is at 0 degrees all the time so it was a good choice considering there broad temperatu...

We are in the process of conducting a site survey for a client and will be recommending a controller based Cisco solution (Airespace). Are there any special considerations we need to take into account during the survey to ensure a succesful Vocera i...

mknepper by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Mates,Please I need help to finish work with my BR1310, still can't assign new ssid ATHEER1 to interface dot11radio 0.1, I have ssid ATHEER assigned to interface dot11radio 0, but can't do it with ssid ATHEER1 see below:bridge#configure terminalEn...

I want to make all of our wireless clients (Win 2000 and XP) dynamically have their connection, vlan, SSID etc to be handed to them when their pc starts up. We have Cisco ACS 4.0 and I would assume I have to use that with 802.1x. I guess what I am co...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card