Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm putting together a design and want to know if it is possible to use two AP1200s as bridges with the non-root bridge being mobile and allowing client connections whilst not connected to the root bridge. Secondly can I set up leap authentication us...

Hiwe get alerts when there are rouge aps or ad hoc neterks. Problem is when the ssid is not broadcasted, in the wlse there is just /x/X os something like that instead of a ssid.when i get an email from the wlse and the ssid is seen then its correct:S...

Hello everyone,Over the past few months, I have installed several WLAN's using Cisco YAGI antennas. They seem to be a nice piece of kit to work with. Although, because they are fairly directional. Most of my install time is spent lining them up corre...

In my wireless deployment I am deploying 1010 series access points and 2006 wireless LAN controller. My question is: How will my wireless clients get an IP address if my AP's are in different subnets than my Controller and I don't have a DHCP server ...

I Have WLSE v. 2.11 and there is a problem with authentication between WLSE and WDS access points. I am using Cisco secure ACS v.3,3 and the infrastructure AP´s are being authenticated but the WLSE can´t authenticate with WDS and it´s impossible obta...

a.vallejo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,My understanding of a general PIX config is to have the inside interface connected to your LAN and the outside interface connected to the "Internet". Now I have configured the NAT to translate my internat 192.168.x.x address to my routabl...

I'm curious how I can authenticate my 1300 bridges as a client to a WLSE Express.. The WLSE Express does have a built in AAA server and i've created the usernames, but, i'm not sure where in the 1300 I can assign it to authenticate to the WLSE.. My q...

jhaggett by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need some help. Has any one used "MSI RG54G3 54G Broadband Router with 4Port switch + 1xWAN NAT/Firewall/VPN" box ? If yes how is your experience ?Can any one recommend a good and economical wireless box for home lab ?Thanks

S_Tathare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IOS Command Reference for Cisco Aironet Access Points and Bridges, 12.3(7)JA.pdfsee page 2-186 root bridge ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Specifies that the access point or bridge operates as the root bridge ina pair of bridges. This mode...

sync by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody tried connecting wireless via and AireSpace 2106 with a VPN 3020 Concentrator? I was thinking this should work, as I am configuring the "External" LAN interface on the 3020 as a public interface with the same IP subnet as the Wireless is ...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes