cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Im doing an install with a couple dozen 1230 B/G AP's and one of the requirements is to have the user first go to a default disclaimer page before going to the internet. I cant think of any way to do that other than with BBSM. Is this the case? thank...

mx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to connect two buildings using a point-to-point wireless connection. I'm not having any luck getting a non-root BR1310 to connect to a root BR1310 using open authentication with EAP. My non-root bridge keeps throwing up the error:...

Ok as the title says, I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere while upgrading the IOS and well, I'm at the 'ap:' prompt. When I issue the 'dir flash:' command here is the output:ap: dir flash:Directory of flash:/2 -rwx 3555 <date> ...

I currently have 6 1200 series ap's and I’m using MAC Authentication to allow connection to the Wireless. Everything is working fine but every time I need to enter in the MAC address for that client I have to add it on every AP. This is very time c...

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to configure 2 1300 Bridges as a point2point-link between two buildings. I want the radio link to carry 3-4 different vlans.Each bridges ethernet-interface will of course be configured as a .1q-trunk and will be connected to a switch which i...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Wireless LAN controller with software version 3.2.78.0. My question is the purpose/function of the "AP Group VLAN" config option under the WLANs section. The on-line help is useless in explaining "what this is" and "when to use" matters....

I'm starting a wireless project and would like to know what hardware I need, at this point I have the following HW1130AG, WLSE,We have a 6500 with an IDSM2 blade, what kind of security can the IDS provide for my network?Thanks

jlwomeld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to upgrade my firmware from one IOS version to another using SNMP.I can download the image file using the ciscoFlashCopyTable in the CISCO-FLASH MIB but the file is not unpacked on the AP. I have seen posts from people trying to do the same ...

I upgraded a radio from "B" to "G" the other day and began immediately to have a loss of connectivity when the client got further away from the AP. This client had no problems when the radio was a "B" radio. The only changes I made after installing...

Hello all-I have a general question about the above card. I got one from a friend and I was wondering if you can use the card for general laptop wireless access at places like Panera, hotels etc. or can you just use the card on dedicated networks. So...

We are getting ready to deploy a Cisco wireless solution into our campus dormitories. Each time we think we have come up with the optimal solution more input is provided to complicate the matter. I have a few questions that would help resolve some is...

williey2k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am Instaling AP and I don't know which ports should be opened on switch for communication between Access Point and CiscoWork. For now we open all ports to CiscoWorks station, but we want to cut it as much as its possible. Also we've got problems wi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card