Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am using a 1200 AP in a clinical area for wireless access. It only runs 802.11b. I have about 25 clients in this area connected all the time. We just went live with this yesterday and the wireless devices keep dropping the connection to the AP. ...

I am trying to configure AP 1200 MAC adress filters in allowing a list of MAC addresses, but the list is not being applied. How can I configure the restriction "deny any" in a AP 1200, so I can deny any MAC address but the ones allowed in my list.

esilvaba1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, sorry if I not in the right forum,I have some wireless ip phone in my network, they are connected throught a cisco AP and they worked fine, last week we decided to secure the access doing a vpn connection with authentication via radius to all th...

o.jaime by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone done any comparisons between different types of 2.4 Ghz rubber duckies - Specifically the 2dBi Cisco AIR-ANT4941 and something with (supposedly) higher gain like the Linksys HGA7T? If so, I'd appreciate hearing about your findings. THANKS

mikez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1220B Access Point and do not know what the default login is, or how to set back to factory defaults.Any help \ suggestions would be appreciated.Regards,John Veliss

jveliss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited a network running the 1220. Since I have no documentation from the previous admin and no passwords, I can't secure the network as long as this device is enabled. I have since disconnected it and would like to reconfigure from the g...

tdmg_tech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I look for a tool that disables all LAN cards on a e.g. Laptop , when you enable WLAN on that host. I want to meet security policies, which forbid to have activated the LAN card and the WLAN card at the same time. Is there a tool to provide this func...

mymario45 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to understand how EAP-TLS handles WEP key rotation (it does use WEP keys for data encryption right?). Is the rotation done automatically or do you have to use WPA/TKIP in the AP config? We have the following config and users are succ...

s.vautour by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to use WLSE to manage our AP1131,1231 with different IOS version.. Some AP are in WDS domain with a WLSM, others in WDS with an AP configured to be wds master, and other are standalone without wds configured.I have a lot of AP with error ...

Hi,This is a fairly simple request, however I am having trouble implementing it..What we want to achieve is:The Wireless network to be available between 07:30 to 19:00 Mon to Friday.The wireless network should not be available outside of normal worki...

1drowley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could somebody please advise me how to get a license key for the following:1.AIR-AP342E2RUS (a)SN: 1EJ99003420, MAC: 00 40 96 30 6d 5aSOFTWARE VERSION: 12.052.AIR-AP342E2RUS (c)SN: 1EJ99002789, MAC: 00 40 96 30 69 16SOFTWARE VERSION: 12.053.AIR-AP3...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card