cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I have got about 40 odd AP's in my network.I am using LEAP with Cisco ACS.In the client utlity i am not able to see Cisco AP name and its IP add.Initially i use to see this info on my client machine.I am using CB21 A/G cards.Can someone help..

n.somaiya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm integrating a WLAN with Funk Steel Belted RADIUS, RSA SecurID ACE, Cisco 1230 AP and Odyssey Client.All the componete were installed following vendor instructions, verified several times.The Odyssey Client begin Auth, wait for Keys and reset the ...

zangheri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just ran the ADU 2.1 installation program to upgrade my ADU from v 1.3.0.9 to 2.1. After the upgrade I rebooted, and before the login prompt appeared, a "User Interface Failure" popped up, saying "The Logon User Interface DLL cscogina.dll failed t...

estein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe use WLSE for the configuration of the AP (1100g, 1130 and 1200). Since the IOS 12.3(4) version, we have to use a guest vlan (open, broadcast SSID and no mac address restriction) with our "old" radio networks (no broadcast, and mac address r...

sdugravot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can anyone recommend a suitable tool?Fairly new to WiFi and require to perform a site survey to ascertain appropraite equipment deployment based on SNR, RF interference levels, etc.Tool can be shareware or commercial product?All help appreciate...

johncoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several 1220 802.11B AP's that I am upgrading from VX Works 12.01-T1 to IOS for adding G radios using the CAC Tool. During the upgrade process, an error occurs saying the AP doesn't have enough memory. Has anyone seen this message before, or...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three VLAN/SSID interfaces configured on several 1210 APs (with in the same subnet). I have configured WDS with infrastrucure and client groups on one access point and set the others as infrastructure clients and it is working properly. Howeve...

I am having a problem with just about all of the access points on the network that are running VxWorks rebooting multiple times a day. This includes 340s, 350s, and 1200s. Not having the problem with any running IOS. The following messages show on al...

moyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco Aironet 1230 AP's and am having trouble getting the MAC address filtering to work. Configuration through the Web browser ALWAYS fails to work and says to do it through CLI. How do I setup this through the CLI? I've found some instruction...

gwilley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to manage WEP keys via SNMP on my Aironet1200-IOS based AP.The cd11IfVlanEncryptKeyTable holds the WEP data configured via the WEB interface.Using SNMP I can delete table rows and modify existing entries, but I cannot create new entries.A...