cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I should be grateful if anyone could help regarding an upgrade of WKSE 2.7.1 to 2.11.The problem is when I download the upgrade which is a 177Mb, the session times out and shortly afterwards the download stop.This happens both when using a Microsoft ...

aspry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying the WLSM with 5 AP1232s and see situations where the APs are registered and operating fine, but laptop clients cannot communicate. The clients associate, receive an IP address, but cannot communicate over the network. We reset the APs a...

gtelles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are a university campus and recently started WLSE Radio Monitoring. Now we are swamped with Rogue APs faults and Interference and Ad-Hoc faults. We tried changing the RSSI threshold for Rogue detection throughout the whole allowed range of ...

bauerdp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have AP1100 w/12.3(2)JA2.I have Air352 with new firmware and drivers on a XP, SP2 computer.I run WPA w/PSKAfter running well for 30min to 2 hours, we just lose the association for the PCs, one by one, at different times. We can reassociate by re-se...

ctivig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using 1200 as a WDS. There are about 30 APs connecting to this WDS. I am having a problem these days to authenticate users. When I reload the WDS, then users can connect. But after some time, the same porblem starts again which is User Athentica...

i'm trying to upgrade from version 11.54 to the newest version available and can't seem to find the correct documentation from such an old version to the newest one. 11.54 has a completely different layout than v12. The only problem is, is that i can...

wowen6904 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue that I can't figure out why it is occurring. I have a wrt54g and on my WAN port I have an external address and on the same wrt45g, I have an external address on the LAN port.I am connecting wirelessly through a wet54g bridge with...

dallas31 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

350 Series Access Point (IOS)Radio Firmware: 5.70System Software Filename: c350-k9w7-tar.123-4.JA System Software Version: 12.3(4)JA Bootloader Version: 12.2(13)JA Roaming and Reassociation problemsThe mobile workstation is fine until it roams int...

Hello,I configure a WLSE with AP 1200 series. In the main site there is no problem, all AP are discovered by the the WLSE.On distant site (connect by VPN to the main site), AP are configured tu use a WDS. This one, is configured to use a WNM (the WLS...

I have a building approximately 150-200m away from my main site, which I have connected to our LAN via non-Cisco 802.11b wireless bridges. My company is located in the city and we are aware of atleast 20 other wireless networks in close proximity. Ev...

I am not having a successful time getting Linux to use the 350 MiniPCI internal card in my Dell Latitude D810, using LEAP for our network.I have tried downloading the linux drivers but that seems to be a dead end. I can't even get the install script ...

Hi all,Can anyone tell me if and when they would use Hot Standby Mode to provide a redundant wireless solution. What would be the problem with a second AP on a non-overlapping channel for an isolated WLAN island, or, a large overlap design where grea...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card