cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am new to this series of wireless hubs, so forgive me if this sounds like a dumb question. I have assigned an IP address to my ap and am able to telnet to it and access it via my browser. Using the express setup, I have only setup the basic confi...

jdholston by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a AP 1200 (image 12.3(2)) configured to use static WEP 128 bits and a Windows XP SP 2 client with Cisco Aironet 350 software version 5.60. The AP is in a central site with a 12 dB antenna omni and the client is in a remote site with a direc...

mbarros by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prior to upgrading our mill pc's to XP and Active Directory, I had very little issues with connectivity. Now, if a PC with this new configuration loses connectivity, we have to move it to another office WLAN, let it make the connection and then we ca...

cwoitas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Aironet 802.11A/B/G Wireless CardBus Adapter. I am running the latest ADU version for this card (ver 1.2.04). I can't run ACU with this card from what I have read. Anyway, I don't see support for EAP-FAST with this latest ADU versio...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,AP1200, WEP is working between Client and AP, but the AP does´nt forwarding Packets.Without WEP, bridging is working.IOS 12.2.15JADoes somebody got this Problem ??thanksRonny

daulagiri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,>We have a customer with ACS Version 3.3 authentication problem in Wireless.>Whenever a user logs for first time "Username and Password" is prompted and the user is authenticated.>For Subsequent logins, the "Username and Password" is not asking an...

I am trying to prove that FSR is taking place within my WLAN. However, the logs tell me otherwise. It is my understanding that after a client initially authenticates with ACS when it roams then the reassociation/reauthentication is done against the...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just bought new clients adapters pcmcia 54Mb a/b/g.We used before the 11Mb clients with EAP-FAST.We don't see any possibility about EAP-FAST on new software for 54Mb clients.Is it normal ??Does Cisco drop his EAP-FAST norm ?Thanks for help.

nrousseau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgradet the system software on my 1200 series ap. I cannot get the http to work correctly and I do not understand the syntax in the help files to use telnet for tftp. Can someone give me the syntax to upgrade using tftp?Thanks for th...

amjbmr808 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing issues attaining the recommended throughput using the 1310G as a point-to-point bridge over 2 kilometres (1.24 miles). Has anyone else experienced this problem?

cmtracey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know its not supported but has anyone got the two working? i have 340's using eap and wep that work fine with laptops but give the following error when using the phone."Station [x.x.x.x]0013196ea942 Failed Reassociation, status "Can Not Support All...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I recently upgraded the IOS on all my 1200s to the new c1200-k9w7-tar.123-2.JA2. I did one to test and it appeared to be ok, but now I am seeing the following problems.1. When the AP reboots, SSH enables itself.2. NTP does not seem to work3. O...

millerlw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card