cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an office with 3 PCs which I want to connect using a wireless network. I was thinking of using the Aironet 1100 and 350 series wireless cards. I have an additional room about 30 metres away (housing a signal PC), separated by a couple of walls...

markwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, anybody know of any good self study materials for the 642-582 WLANFE exam? I'm CCNP and have considered the following book.802.11 Wireless LAN Fundamentals By Pejman Roshan, Jonathan Leary. Published by Cisco Press. ISBN: 1587050773Is this enoug...

I am runnign 1200's with c1200-k9w7-tar.122-15.JA I have the loccl Radius server working but when I change it to EAP with MAC I cannot get auth. I am setting up in advanced security to go to the server and have the server IP set up for the MAC and E...

ptilling by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've the very same MAC-addr.on both BVI and 802.11g Radio, how do I change it?And also, when hit the command "sh int" there are a line after the print-line MAC-addr.saying;(bia 0011.926e.09b0) what is that saying?

gremstedt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope future release can address the following shortcomings:1. Better Correlation Analysis for detecting rogue or unknown AP. Currently it triggers alarm for all range of RF signal strength. So an AP well outside the office will trigger a false po...

aonibala by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everytime I try to upgrade to this I recieve an error approx. 2 min into the upgrade:Error: The software upgrade was interupted and was not able to be completed.My current version of OS is IOS version 13.JA. I have never had a problem with upgradin...

jaltmann by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Signal Strenth is defined as signal power at anthenna mesured since syncronization till the end of the PLCP header.Signal Quality is a correlation quality mesured during the same period of time.SNR can be counted using Signal Strength(in dBm) and Noi...

wildker by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,We're trying to connect to an SSID that is non broadcast but can only ever seem to connect to the "broadcasted" SSID. We're using XP with a D-Link wireless adapter. The AP is an 1100. One SSID is set as broadcast for guest access whilst the oth...

sw1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On a 350 serie AP, i can't enable SSH Service, via the web interface. When i click on ENABLED for SECURE SHELL, i can't fill the box for SYSTEM NAME, DOMAIN NAME, etc... and so can't click APPLYWhy that ? Can i enable SSH service via the telnet...

sdugravot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed a point-to-point link with two aironet bridge 1310 and Yagi antenna.My question is, given some different allowed speed rates, how can I check, using or CLI commands or web interface, at which speed rate my two bridges are effec...

mbobba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running WLSE 2.5 and the Location Manager performance is very sporadic. When I'm loading floor plans into the system, only about 25% of them will load. I've tried the different file formats (GIF, JPG, or PNG) and it doesn't seem to be any bette...

setonhnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card