Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

For us to get started with a Wi-Fi training room I'm looking for a general recommendation on what equipment we need. We would likely install this in our 3rd floor training room. The training room could have up to 20 machines connected to the networ...

I want to configure my access point as follows:- the wired interface should have a static ip and is directly connected to the internet - on the wireless side the access point should work as a dhcp server and assign private IP's to the Clients- the ac...

gregoeva by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.Just bought the Cisco 1100 and configuring security device. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a security that is the most secure in a business environment? IE: Cipher - tkip, etc.I currently do not have a radius server but welcome sugg...

rbinc by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question involves sending video, over long distances, to a broadband connection here in the states.I am traveling to Ireland for a wedding that I will be attending next month. I thought I could somehow transmit the ceremony back to an internet con...

Are Mac-Drivers planned for the new abg card? From what i can tell it is Atheros-based. There is a driver available for Mac, but it doesn´t do WPA and LEAP, so this is no option for me now

nikovcco by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I currently have about 60 1210 AP's running a and b radios and LEAP is the authentication mechanism for clients. Unfortunately I have been told that I must move my network authenticaiton to use PEAP with TKIP instead of LEAP (they will not even ...

mlambe by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having problems using 802.11g client adapter on a windows 2000 enviroment it has to do with when domain authentication occurs in the startup The main problem is: Its almost like the Cisco utility isnt running as a service and/or the ca...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AIR-BR1410A-A-K9 has a built in 22.5 dB antenna. While I can find azimuth plots for all the external antennas sold as separate products for the bridge with an N connector, I can't find anything for the built-in patch array on the integrated model...

jwarner by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone tell me if Aironet Client Utility for Linux gives Statistics, Link status and such parameters in text mode? Or I should install KDE?

wildker by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Having problems getting 2 bridges to talk when enabling WEP with Full Encryption.The bridges say they associate in the logs but under the IP address heading , it says "unassigned" and we cannot pass traffic at all to the other side.We have ent...

ptuttle by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a problems with the new G radio in the AP1200. One witch is upgraded and 2 new ones. The problem is that I get Header CRC errors,CRC errors and header errors !! on the client side typicaly the rate is, OK frames 213 Frames with errors 6540. One...

jbergfors by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: