cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a campus with a handful of buildings that have limited wifi coverage - quite a few spots in various buildings where laptops lose connectivity. I'm looking to employ some wireless voip so need to get rid of these blackspots. I'd like to make...

paul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi for all !I'm working on IBNS , i had configured IBNS on wired lan with Catalyst 2950 , ACS 3.3 using a PEAP authentication method. It work correctly with dynamic vlan assign . . . .Now I trying to do it in WLAN, i use aironet 1100Can I re-use PEAP...

chiheb278 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want this..Configure 2 SSID in a AP1100. One for TKIP+WPA+IAS RADIUS Active directory Authentication(this is working fine). 2nd one for Local Mac list authentication only with out any encryption..Is this possible..?

bkurian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1310 bridge Unit A that is associated to unit B. I can pull up unit A from the web interface and see unit B in the associations page. Is there any way to configure unit B from the unit A side without directly connection to it?

cmc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to use a 1300 Bridge in AP mode. I didn't found in web administration interface any menu about local radius server like you can found in AP1100 menu.Does that mean this 1300 Bridge haven't local radius server possibilities ?Thanks ...

nrousseau by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiUpgraded 25 AP1230s from 12.2(15)JA to 12.3(2)JA five days ago. All APs are configured with same vlans ssids etc. Currently we have 4 ssids and vlans with differnt grades of security.Vlan 3 use Wep, PEAP and Mac authentication/encryption.Vlan 15 an...

sorvarit by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting ready to deploy some access points and I am using MS PEAP with ACS and Active Directory. I was thinking about using MAC authentication as well but I noticed something. In order to get MAC authentication to work you have to put the MAC ...

ok, I didn't pay enough attention in geometry class.. I'll admit it, I was sleeping. is there a simple formula out there.. if I have a 6.5 degree beam width, a 36 inch high antenna, with x amount of feet of distance, what will be my beam width, y.any...

rpaquin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI was doing a testing with 350 bridge as access point and did static WEP keys , MAC authentication and then enabled require EAP . now i have a firewall acting as radius server and i added a client and AP to it. Also the radius server page was confi...

One customer can't quiet afford 2 x 1310's - so they enquired about 1200AP and a 350 Workgroup Bridge.We are joining 2 wired buildings, and building B has less than 8 pcs/MACs.Will this solution work ok with the 1200 acting as an AP ?CheersPeter

I am planning on hooking up 20 different sites ranging from 8 to 15 miles with Aironet 1310 wireless bridges. I am wondering how important the height is most of the locations already have towers that are 150 tall and some only have towers that are 30...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card